THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Andrew Christian's field trip uncensored.

marylander1940
This topic is 3517 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

O.K.: I still have a Commercial Driver's License (single chassis bus, limousine, etc.). I would PAY to be the driver on this excursion/tour. Hell, I would pay to rent a much better looking (and better equipped) coach: maybe a Silver Eagle or a Prevost?? Where do I sign up??????????????

O.K.: I still have a Commercial Driver's License (single chassis bus, limousine, etc.). I would PAY to be the driver on this excursion/tour. Hell, I would pay to rent a much better looking (and better equipped) coach: maybe a Silver Eagle or a Prevost?? Where do I sign up??????????????

lol...I doubt they went anywhere on that bus, ahhh yes, but load the boys up in a Silver Eagle or a Prevost, that would be just the ticket...;)

Sexy men, but I had to stop watching after 30 seconds. Talk about fast editing! I felt like I was going to have a seizure just watching the video, and I don't have a seizure disorder.

I know too fast...

I hope you like this one, it might give you a hard on.

[video=youtube;Hpl2pbZJf4w]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hpl2pbZJf4w

Archived