THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

take it outside pt. 5

justaguy
This topic is 3539 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I had the same problem getting started as ncc1701d -- #1 is stunning - what a magnificently sculpted torso - so perfect in every way, and a handsome youthful yet serious face too.

#3 reminds me of how I have to keep working at the gym to keep my own figure like his (getting there each day)!

#4 is either from Sean Cody or Corbin Fisher -- their usual seaside tease photos - but always attractive.

## 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 and 12 amaze me at the athleticism of the models - and the great photographic shots juxtaposing the scenery with the model - very nice! These shots would make perfect coffee-table book material. Special shout out to those very LOW HANGERS ON #11.

On the wharf shots (13, 14, 15 and 16) ALL NICE, but had me pondering for more as in 17, 18, 19 and then WHAM #20 always great to see HIM and his features.

On the X-tras, #21 was one of my earliest stirrings towards the hairy-bear type - this guy had me losing lots of sleep.

Archived