THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

411 on Dan in NYC

beethoven
This topic is 3548 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

http://www.massagem4m.com/ny/new-york-city/17577/

I've not seen Dan before; I assume he's new in New York, also with no reviews. I find his address for incalls most unusual; Park Ave and 48th St. No one lives in that neighborhood; perhaps this is some sort of rented space? I wonder if this is an ethnic extension of the Murray Hill Gang? (I am getting SO paranoid about scams!)

I know Beethoven - that address is VERY ODD unless he is seeing clients in his bank job or finance job as that whole neighborhood is banks and finance houses.

I did discover recently that there is an apartment (or there are apartments) in that neighborhood (further east around Lex or 3rd Ave) that are rented out by the hour to masseurs/masseuses for their usage. I wrote about this in a previous thread here about the revolving key/door and used sheets....I suspect many who use such an address are involved in this scheme.

Archived