THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Who do you most wish could share your bed?

Unicorn
This topic is 3572 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Sometimes there is overkill with just too many damn choices -- this is one case, but for me my top 3 would be Nick Jonas, Channing Tatum, and Ryan Kwanten.

I had a thing for Gaspard Ulliel when he was younger but now? Mah -- not worth a second look. Josh Harnett always worth a 2nd look, but not much as an actor.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No contest - hands down, Jacob Benjamin "Jake" Gyllenhaal. And in that picture he's taking off those undies so he can lift his ankles onto my shoulders so I can plow that fine ass until he blows his cum all over his hairy chest... WOOF.

Of course he'd have to spend equal time with me on my back, ankles on his shoulders with him ramming my ass until I came. Him not being versatile would be such a waste and I would not want to miss the opportunity to be both top and bottom with this living wet dream.

Just on looks alone, I'd go for Tyro's picks with a side of Marlon and Ryan Taylor, and Skarsgard (who probably had nothing to do with that Photoshop job) to be kept in reserve. What can I say? I love sharp cheekbones.

But if I picked based on who I knew about and had a celebrity crush on before this, out of this group it'd be Fassbender, although I'm aware there are allegations that he injured a (now former) girlfriend some years back. He's one of those people who don't always look all that great in photos, but just lights up the screen with his intensity. I was more interested in Brad Pitt when he was younger; Jake Gyllenhal is good-looking and a good actor, but just doesn't do anything for me.

I never understood all the fuss about Channing Tatum until I saw him in Magic Mike; still photos don't convey the grace and litheness of someone who otherwise looks pretty beefed up and is not (imo) conventionally good-looking, let alone pretty. (Yup, I have a soft spot for pretty boys. See Matt Bomer and Hugh Dancy.)

Unicorn, do you mind if I turn this into a meme and post in the Lounge? I'd like to ask about other people's celebrity crushes (and give mine) without having to post photos. If others want to in response, that's fine.

Archived