THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Cash for BVB

justaguy
This topic is 3619 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

wow, great body and face.....funnily, I like his hair better when it's wet as it doesn't have that coiffed, frosted/colored look as when dry....so glad there are nudes of this guy as I'm sorely disappointed (!) in some of the posts here that only tease!.....the #8 butt shot is excellent

and, interestingly, I found out the $1M+ "fratpad" (in Paradise Valley, AZ), is only a couple blocks from a place I own here.....there are always several cars parked out in front!.....

Well God damn...Can I say that? Jag I owe you big time. He is perfection my friend. I got a bottle of wine with your name on it Jag, just sittin here waiting your arrival. You have no idea how I needed a pick me up these last few days. Sweet dreams tonight, and many many thanks for taking the time to think about me....;)

https://33.media.tumblr.com/72a56a713ee0e9c2936f726eaa0a4139/tumblr_nehgyrlBZC1u235mro1_500.png

Archived