THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

justaguy
This topic is 3619 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

GOOD MORNING! Jag that first model was perfect, with those nearly almond-shaped eyes and those thick lips - strong, masculine and passionate.

#3 - very nice, easy, handsome face and torso

#4 - well he is primed and ready to go.

#5 - has a nice look with hands over the head showing nice armpits and chest, while #6 has very nice muscled legs

#9 vs #10 for the smooth look - but since I was struck already by #1, will continue embracing today men of color and go with 10!

In all great collection, but liked the addition of a redhead (#18) and #21 too, and #19 - purrfection

#23 - blond and cute - now to turn him over into the position of #24!

Whoa indeed. #3 was just the cutest thing ever, and that sweater was killer. The chest and pits of #5 and #13, the ass of #8...AND Jag, let's just cut to the chase here, I'm in love with #23...no really, seriously, I'm in love with that man. What's not to love? A big ol blond boy laying on his back with arms outstretched. ;)

WOW... what a great collection... I especially loved #4 as he is primed and ready to go !!! And then there is # 23... just waiting for me to join him in an evening of fun... now, I would through any of them away, it is just I want to start with those two hunks. Thanks again for brightening my evening, as I am just seeing this after work !!!

Archived