THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Barcelona - revisited - again and again

imrthr
This topic is 3617 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

After getting disappointed, last week, with London's Villa Gianni's, I decided to return home. However, I quickly got bored at home so I took another trip to Barcelona, where I am now.

Aside from seeing some of the usual sites of Barcelona, how could I pass up one of the most fabulous hustler saunas in the world?

I realize there are some who do not like the place as much as I like it but that is just the way things go.

Apparently, Halloween is quite a day in Barcelona. The sauna had dozens of costumed clients and working guys. Needless to say, a fun time was had by all or at least by most, including me.

I had an unexpected nice surprise when I met up with a Brazilian sauna boy that I knew a couple of years ago from Lagoa. He said that he will be leaving Barcelona soon and will be returning to Sao Paulo for the winter holidays.

In prior posts concerning Sauna Thermas I extolled its fine attributes. Nothing has changed my previous glowing reports of the place.

For those with an urge to visit Spain plus to be incredibly entertained, I heartily recommend Barcelona's Sauna Thermas.

-

I think VG can be hit and miss at present - do any other customers agree??

I have never tried the saunas of Barcelona maybe its time for me to go and review.

I visited the Aquarius in Istanbul this summer and found the working guys beautiful - if not a little pushy - what to others think??

I have to say when you have a beautiful lean turkish body like some - I would certainly show it off!!!

Archived