THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

411 on Hot Latin Man

markpaul
This topic is 3633 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Wow, MarkPaul ... I was just signing on to ask about this same guy, and found your thread!

yes! inquiring minds (or eager little heads, anyway) want to know. I don't think his ad has been around for a very long time, but it isn't new either, and I was wondering also why he has no reviews on either site. This is the first time he's traveling to Boston, so far as I know.

He sent me a face pic, and if it is real, he is extremely handsome in that spectacularly masculine anglo-castillian kinda way.

anyone have any personal experience?

well, I have an appointment to see him Wednesday morning.

hoping that someone knows if he's for real before then. if not, this may be the time I take one for the team and report.

the way I use google image search, nothing shows up for any of his pics except his own ads ... so here's hoping.

and if anyone has had the pleasure (or the opposite) any info before Wednesday would be gratefully accepted!

the face pic he sent me, if it is really him, is strikingly handsome. spanish (not new-world latino or Brazilian), bearded (which is not usually my type, very masculine.

yes I confirm, he has sent me his pics, he is strikingly handsome, and TOTALLY my type! :) But he is away till 11/5.

Archived