THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Some hairy-chested blonds

Unicorn
This topic is 3282 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Since this thread has been revived, can additional guys who fit the category be added? Like this one...

http://41.media.tumblr.com/a8f8151160c888f55cde463be8f5bbeb/tumblr_nd98tytTo21r91wa7o1_500.jpg

Oh Momma!

He can be added to anything, anytime. He is spectacular, but I wouldn't be able to approach such a God, even if I was still 30 y o and 165 pounds., and pretty cute. Are there more at home like him?

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

f8fdc9032075bcdd4af97a6ff6faff92.jpg Bad news, Unicorn.

Christopher Lance was born on November 26, 1966 in Fort Dix, New Jersey, USA as Robert Lance Slacke. He was an actor. He died on April 24, 1994 in Dallas, Texas, USA. He was stabbed to death in a lover's argument.

Sad to repost this information.

I was in basic training and advance infantry training at Fort Dix then assigned to military training unit there from July 1967 to June 1968. So I was over 20 older than Christopher Lance.

As I said before, I love hairy bodied blonds !! But, sorry, Moondance, the long hair and long beard do nothing for me, so I would have to take him to the barber to get his locks cut and his beard shaved... just MHO of course. The other additions were great, so thanks again guys for the work that goes into these posts for all of us to enjoy !!!

• 2 weeks later...

OK ... so time marches on. We know this. FUCK!, do we ever know this.

But I just came across this image of James Spader (previously mentioned in this thread) and ... well ... he's so purrrr-dee.

Imagine how much harder it must be to be FAMOUS, and not so young anymore, and have people remember how you used to look. Especially when you looked like this ...

514c04db7e4de8f0c6a17c1a1cfc610a.jpg

Archived