THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Masseurs (?+) in Los Angeles

biguy
This topic is 3541 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I'll be coming to Los Angeles in December and January for work. It's mostly office work where I'll be sitting most of the day so I am going to need some massages. And why not throw in a bit extra?!

Does anybody have any suggestions for an erotic/custom massage? I have looked through Massage4m and masseur finder and there are soooo many to choose from.

A few I am thinking of include:

Antonio: http://www.masseurfinder.com/massage/los_angeles.shtml?r=50&kw=bun&sb=f&mt=3&al=&dm=l

LA Hunkmaster: http://www.masseurfinder.com/members/lahunkmaster.shtml (a little bit of leather never hurts)

Taylor: http://www.massagem4m.com/search_advancedResults.cfm?keyword=taylor&q=taylor (he is also on Masseurfinder)

If anybody has other suggestions as I think I will want a different guy each of the six week I'll be there.

I've always wanted to try Taylor, but I'm concerned that I might want more "extras" than he is willing to provide.

He has an RB ad up ATM, so you can have him as you want.

In response to the original poster, did you want more sensual or more erotic?

As far as Taylor goes I know in past ads he made a point that he preferred seeing "fit" clients. That seems to have been removed. Maybe he realized the wallets of someone with a few extra pounds weighs the same. Would love to try him if I ever achieve that six pack.

Antonio use to be my regular go to guy (loved the bun to bun thing). Great guy, good massage. Scheduling has become an issue for me because he rarely works evenings. He has changed venues a few times so I can't attest to the current space. He also lately seems to offer a 4 handed massage.

No info on LA hunkmaster. Would love to hear more on him as well.

He has an RB ad up ATM, so you can have him as you want.

In response to the original poster, did you want more sensual or more erotic?

Definitely the more erotic.

Any other guys in Los Angeles area who give a really good erotic massage?

I saw LA Hunkmaster about 12 years ago and was on the far side of 60 then. He has been using the same pics for a long time all of which have been cropped to avoid showing the abdominal area and waist.

I think you burst my bubble!

Anybody else seen him recently?

Taylor has had RB ads in the past but I haven't seen one in some time and can't find one currently. I had a massage session with him a couple of years ago that was great and there seemed to be an open door to more but I went over the edge and didn't have a second shot in me. If I knew he was up for more I'd be making plans to try again.

He had one up this past weekend. I remember seeing it but I guess it's been taken down. Could probably play ask still though. I saw it very recently.

• 3 months later...

Archived