THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Ryan in NYC

unsure
This topic is 3648 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Yeah, my experience is he uses a lot of fake pics, in the past and in this current ad. The first photo is of actor Matt Lanter, the second of model Don Hood, the third shot looks like either an Asian or middle eastern man (the full shot on an Asian blog doesn't show his entire face either) while the 4 shot is of model Allen Walker.

Maybe he's hot himself, but who knows what you'll find when you meet him. He's been advertising for years though.

This guy was posting with same pics on CL. One of the pics I thought I recognized from a masseur whom I used to go to somewhat regularly several years ago. He was also named Ryan. But I google searched all this "Ryan" ' pics and they all belonged to someone else. So I emailed him through his CL ad and said that I was interested in a massage with him, but I wanted to see actual pics and that I knew he was using images that were not his. I never heard back from him.

Archived