THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

How I spent Sunday evening.....

Okliehomo
This topic is 3646 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

+1 - a real MAN after my own heart.

From the sounds of things, and Okie's description, I wouldn't be a bit surprised if Okie invited a certain blond muscle guy from Dallas for round one of "Licking Luca". If I'm right, I'm hoping for a review.

And if I'm positively clairvoyant, I noticed that AJ Irons was in Dallas last weekend. Could it possibly have been a butt buffet for Okie? I'm so freaking jealous.

How perceptive, TG...

As you all know, as a general rule, I am not one to lick and tell, but...

Yep, it was Luca.

Did give serious thought to AJ joining, but wasn't willing to share this time. Too greedy for that sweet, blonde ass.

I will write a review, but there is absolutely no way I will EVER be able to accurately describe just how fucking gorgeous Luca is. Seriously, when I opened the hotel door this time, even I was blown away and I've met him before. Sure, his body is perfect, sculpted.... smooth flawless skin over hard, lean muscle...big, fat dick, full low hanging balls... tight waist that flares out to this round, rock hard, jock boy butt....but it's his face that really amazes... movie star teeth, dimples like you never see, and these huge beyond blue eyes and this time, a sexier than Hell 5 o'clock shadow. Truly stunning....

Archived