THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Masking

wisconsinguy
This topic is 3647 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

BDSM subs are often made to wear masks or hoods such as shown below to serve as a form of sensory deprivation. Likewise the Dom often wears a mask to make him look more intimidating and mysterious. It adds a certain aura to the proceedings. Personally I don't like the sensation of wearing something that restricts breathing. While playing the Dom a mask in the Lone Ranger mold certainly looks hot, but for the safety of the sub I need to wear my glasses so it makes things a bit awkward.

In regards to seeing the sub's response... a hood would hide his facial expression, but his vocal reaction and the response of other body parts would certainly be a signal regarding the pleasure... It's all there in the body language... and that's something that the Dom needs to be proficient in detecting.

http://cdn1.bigcommerce.com/server4300/0d59c/products/38/images/128/cag_copy__69998.1405441361.1280.1280.jpg?c=2

Link to a typical Dom mask with links to other types of masks and toys as well.

http://www.stockroom.com/-Round-Ranger-Mask-P4708.aspx

Maybe it's just me (and my previous posts here should indicate my total lack of experience in any type of fetish) but I would not like to be hooded (or blindfolded) at all. A HUGE part of the experience for me is seeing the guy, appreciating his body, looking into his eyes, etc.

Maybe it's just me (and my previous posts here should indicate my total lack of experience in any type of fetish) but I would not like to be hooded (or blindfolded) at all. A HUGE part of the experience for me is seeing the guy, appreciating his body, looking into his eyes, etc.

I totally agree... Plus, I want to see what's happening... If for no reason other than safety. Too many stories to relate in that regard... both from personal experience and from others.

Archived