THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

For all you Hot-Wired guys!

whipped guy
This topic is 1661 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I missed my usual Hump Day post here due to a "previous commitment".

I hope to make amends with this posting in anticipation of the weekend.

http://31.media.tumblr.com/c84df9dd437401248973a4ce775274ff/tumblr_inline_nq8labn4FG1tol4qi_500.gif

My dear dear friend, you already posted this. Post #575.;)

I never forget a pretty face, nipple. :D That "Previous Commitment" must have really been something. ;) We love you anyway WG...

My dear dear friend, you already posted this. Post #575.;)

I never forget a pretty face, nipple. :D That "Previous Commitment" must have really been something. ;) We love you anyway WG...

Well BVB You freaking know that since Wednesday I have not been able to not only think straight, but to walk a straight line as well among other things. Plus, we won't even mention my nips!!!

Somehow I think that this retirement thing is actually gonna work out!!!

OK, to make amends how about this!

http://31.media.tumblr.com/581e65bab7b1c76cc7e5cdbe44d08b5e/tumblr_nr10f6OQsd1uocdxao1_400.gif

Well BVB You freaking know that since Wednesday I have not been able to not only think straight, but to walk a straight line as well among other things. Plus, we won't even mention my nips!!!

Somehow I think that this retirement thing is actually gonna work out!!!

OK, to make amends how about this!

http://31.media.tumblr.com/581e65bab7b1c76cc7e5cdbe44d08b5e/tumblr_nr10f6OQsd1uocdxao1_400.gif

Oh Yeah...that'll do!! :D:D:D

To start the week:

My idea of the ideal set of nips and pecs and what one should be doing with them, among other things.

Let's just say that this is how you get the ball rolling!

First you get them pumped up!

http://33.media.tumblr.com/cdf06265dcec11b55c0518706b73017b/tumblr_nk9jroZD6E1uocdxao1_r2_250.gif

Then the fun begins!

http://31.media.tumblr.com/1d47c548a1531c903d68c3a3a5e5cd11/tumblr_nkdlpqiFUO1uocdxao1_r2_250.gif

Where it goes from there the gods only know!

DAMN! Are not these examples of the PERFECT PECS! Did I say DAMN!

At least they're getting my juices flowing!

Well done WG...Well done!!! Perfect for a Monday morning, or any morning for that matter. I think those perfect pecs will last long after this day is a distant memory.

OK...now that we got that out of the way, what the hell is the guy doing in the first pic? ;)

OK...now that we got that out of the way, what the hell is the guy doing in the first pic? ;)

Working out with cables to get his pecs pumped for the main event! Are you not a LA Fitness gym member? I'm thinking of joining now that I will have more time on my hands simply to watch the guys working-out with cables, among other things! ;)

Working out with cables to get his pecs pumped for the main event! Are you not a LA Fitness gym member? I'm thinking of joining now that I will have more time on my hands simply to watch the guys working-out with cables, among other things! ;)

Not to labor the point...lol...but he's turning some sort of handle. I don't think they are cables. OK...that's it, I'm going for more coffee. :D

Not to labor the point...lol...but he's turning some sort of handle. I don't think they are cables. OK...that's it, I'm going for more coffee. :D

Well being retired :D I have the time to labor the point... They are the handles at the end of the cables. He is using them in an unorthodox manner, but heck if it's building pecs like that he knows what he is doing!!

Still, it was not a bad thing checking out that GIF just one more time!!! Damn is that not the perfect chest... add in the nips!!! OMFG!!! Now I need a caffè ristretto!

Well being retired :D I have the time to labor the point... They are the handles at the end of the cables. He is using them in an unorthodox manner, but heck if it's building pecs like that he knows what he is doing!!

Still, it was not a bad thing checking out that GIF just one more time!!! Damn is that not the perfect chest... add in the nips!!! OMFG!!! Now I need a caffè ristretto!

Heading off to the gym to give that a go. ;) And who knows, maybe I will find one of those big body builders to give me some pointers.

Good Morning ................. ya'll.

...best viewed with a morning latte and muffin. :D

http://40.media.tumblr.com/d5e8c65ecfea3c96b6a5377e6e04a471/tumblr_np3khmu29t1qak24so3_500.jpg

Just a little something to start the week....p.s. isn't it nice WG to not to actually have to start your week, because in the end, Monday now is just another day...:D

Edited by bigvalboy

Good Morning ................. ya'll.

...best viewed with a morning latte and muffin. :D

http://40.media.tumblr.com/d5e8c65ecfea3c96b6a5377e6e04a471/tumblr_np3khmu29t1qak24so3_500.jpg

Just a little something to start the week....p.s. isn't it nice WG to not to actually have to start your week, because in the end, Monday now is just another day...:D

Good job BVB! It looks like this is part of a wrestling scene. I wonder what happens when these guys hit the mat!!!!

But damn! I hope there's a little tongue and tooth action on those nips before that happens...

Oh, did I say awesome pecs as well!!!! Did I say DAMN!!!!!

Unfortunately no muffins around here, but heck I'll make do!

For Hump Day

A little situation bondage never hurt anyone, well not too much that is, but enough! :eek: As such, it looks as though this guy is in a bit of a "predicament"! In any event, it's a very "creative" use of Japanese cover clamps and a pully!

No matter which way the guy moves he's screwed! If he bends further back his nips get ripped off. Of course the next step is to definitely increase the pressure on those nips. Then the riding crop will be used. Then given that this is a Bound Gods scenario those gods only know what will happen next. (Insert evil grin here!) :D

http://40.media.tumblr.com/0f45fc827a4f69bfd406df5d51c6a4f8/tumblr_ni7ngteKMT1sldrnio1_500.jpg

Love it WG....is it Hump day already? Imagine that. Love how this sub is restrained and the pulley attached to his nips. Very erotic. And if the dom's suit is not stuffed (;)) I see what would be a beautiful chest, arms, and legs....yes beautiful legs, and I'm lovin the hair and beard. He has that 'biker' look, which is/can be a wonderful fantasy. :D

God bless Bound Gods....

Love it WG....is it Hump day already? Imagine that. Love how this sub is restrained and the pulley attached to his nips. Very erotic. And if the dom's suit is not stuffed (;)) I see what would be a beautiful chest, arms, and legs....yes beautiful legs, and I'm lovin the hair and beard. He has that 'biker' look, which is/can be a wonderful fantasy. :D

God bless Bound Gods....

the dom looks like Jaxton Wheeler.....plenty of places to see that bod without the suit.....with all the varied (pro&con) discussion about Jaxton, he still holds my interest for some day.....(if I can ascertain that he always plays safe, that is.....otherwise, I'll pass)

the dom looks like Jaxton Wheeler.....plenty of places to see that bod without the suit.....with all the varied (pro&con) discussion about Jaxton, he still holds my interest for some day.....(if I can ascertain that he always plays safe, that is.....otherwise, I'll pass)

Thanks wklucas...did a little search and indeed you are correct. He is one of my favs, but did not recognize him with the longer hair. Thanks again.