THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

[d]

Guest gapguy
This topic is 2989 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I was intrigued by his ad some time ago about the time he first came on to m4m. I contacted him by email and was pretty clear about what I was looking for without requiring (I thought) him to imply too much in an email. This was several years ago and he pretty much said in the email that his massage was strictly legit. So I didn't pursue it any further. Ultimately I prefer some mutual touching and release. I seem to remember that he said he didn't work nude. He's been around for quite a while now and the reviews are quite good, but with the reviews that I can see (I don't have a paid membership) none imply anything but a very good legit massage. He looks more worked out than the last time I looked at his pictures, and if there were some kind of sensual element I would certainly consider him. I'm curious to see if anyone in our distinguished discussion group has been to him and what they say if they have.

I was intrigued by his ad some time ago about the time he first came on to m4m. I contacted him by email and was pretty clear about what I was looking for without requiring (I thought) him to imply too much in an email. This was several years ago and he pretty much said in the email that his massage was strictly legit. So I didn't pursue it any further. Ultimately I prefer some mutual touching and release. I seem to remember that he said he didn't work nude. He's been around for quite a while now and the reviews are quite good, but with the reviews that I can see (I don't have a paid membership) none imply anything but a very good legit massage. He looks more worked out than the last time I looked at his pictures, and if there were some kind of sensual element I would certainly consider him. I'm curious to see if anyone in our distinguished discussion group has been to him and what they say if they have.

This is exactly my experience as well. He basically says he doesn't work in the nude or give sensual massages, as he's told me in several emails. He's much more approachable looking in person, as I've seen him in the neighborhood on occasion. I don't know if time has changed his point of view on more 'sensual' massages and release.

I'm glad to know it wasn't just me who was discouraged. However, did you happen to observe that at the top of the page in his ad where it says Type of Massage it says "Therapeutic and Sensual.( italics mine) Maybe he's changed his tune a bit. But we all know that "sensual" leaves a lot of wiggle room for the masseur so.....I'm hoping someone goes and reports back.

• 1 year later...

Archived