THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Fragata 7-2014

imrthr
This topic is 3720 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

-

I gave Fragata another chance after my last few disappointing visits there.

The place definately is not like it was a few years ago. However the place definately is not disappointing as it was during my last few vists.

Tonight about half of the garotos were "regulars" some dating back as working garotos to the middle 2000s (2005 - the present). They show their ten years of working as garotos.

There were some new faces that were interesting. One new garoto was exceptionally good looking. However, the couple of hours that I saw him at Fragata, he rarely stopped talking and texting on his telephone. Even though he brightened up the place as far a good looks are concerned, his obsession with his telephone did not land him any clients. The garoto who came to Fragata with the texting garoto complained to me about his friend who seemed to be out of touch with the purpose of being at Fragata.

I did not hear any more open talk of Fragata possibly going out of business. Despite the lack of talk, the buildings and former businesses around Fragata are empty and/or closed. That cannot mean a bright and prospoous future for Fragata.

Based on how I vividly recall how Fragata was in the past, I give my current visit a "D" but based on a present and interesting place for a fun outing, I give the place a grade of "C+".

Will I return? I am not sure. I think my negatve feelings for Fragata result because I remember Fragata of a few years ago when the place was busy and fun. Now, it is just - so so.

-

Thank you imrthr. Your Fragata review is a little more positive. I have very fond memories of the place and would hate to see its demise. The issue of electronic devices is an international one. I recall the last time I was in Bangkok at the famous muscle boys club Tawan the boys seemed more interested in surfing the net and texting than engaging with potentially paying customers. These phones are more like an addictive drug than a means of communication.

Thank you imrthr. Your Fragata review is a little more positive. I have very fond memories of the place and would hate to see its demise. The issue of electronic devices is an international one. I recall the last time I was in Bangkok at the famous muscle boys club Tawan the boys seemed more interested in surfing the net and texting than engaging with potentially paying customers. These phones are more like an addictive drug than a means of communication.

Unexpectedly, friends convinced me to return to Fragata tonight. I was reluctant to visit so soon after my last visit but I decided to go with them.

Tonight was an extraordinary night, in a good way.

While it is true that many of the aging garotos of the past were present in large numbers, there also were some new garotos on the scene.

One new garoto was doing what another new garato did last night - - he texted and talked on his phone for hours and never stopped to talk to anyone in the sauna - that means - with other garotos or clients.

There were several incredibly handsome garotos in attendance. One particular garoto and I decided on a private visit that went exceeding well. In fact, it went so well, we have plans for him to visit me tomorrow evening after he finishes work.

The old proverb is true - "It only takes one" to have a good time. It obviously includes while being at Fragata, as well.

Even though tonight at Fragata was a lot of fun, tonight did not have the large crowds of prior years, but the turnout was decent.

-

It is (was) well known that Tuesday and Sunday nights were the bests nights to visit Fragata. With that thought in mind (and it being Tuesday night), I decided another trip to Fragata was in order, so I returned there last night.

Earlier in the day I met with the garoto I mentioned in my previous post. That meeting went well. When I arrived at Fragata last night, there were lots of clients and garotos already into whatever happens at Fragata. Most of the tables were full.

Using last night as a example, Fragata was almost the Fragata of a few years ago, but not quite. But, short of going to Lagoa, Fragata is the best game in town, at the moment. I think Fragata will survive despite the closure of several businesses nearby. At least I hope it survives.

-

Archived