THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Nick - visiting Boston - any info

Phil_musc
This topic is 3736 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Terrible massager. Places your hands far, far away. No touching at all. Does get naked though. Quick with no release on a bed. Reviewed him years ago here under Nick#4 inactive in NYC. From there...

Experience: Well Nick has all the parts, but the massage and worship is just the worst ever. Hot, hot little muscle guy. Immediately gets naked. Pretends to be a real masseur, but works on a bed where he moves and adjusts your hands constantly to be away from touching his body. If you do manage to touch him, he pulls away in obvious disgust. Massage ends with no real contact other than him lying on your back a bit with his head far, far away should you try and nuzzle. In the end, says he does muscle worship where you can touch for an extra $100. Started that, and he keeps obviously pulling away, not interacting, and finally jumps up and says "I don't want to do this" So you leave. Never in my life have I regretted an experience as much. Man has issues

Archived