THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Seeking Advice/and Recommendations

luvsrubs
This topic is 3662 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Decided perhaps the best way to approach this would be to take my question to members of this terrific group and see what I could find out. Here is my question and my perceived dilemma. I'm an older guy in NYC and generally have favored masseurs that are a bit more mature because my feelings are that they've been around, have seen a lot and could be more comfortable with older guys....and by older I mean past 62. I've been generally happy with guys I've found particularly with the help of this group Eli being a prime example. However, lately the streets of NYC have been brimming with tank topped younger guys in their 20's and 30's all muscled and toned and full of summer heat. :) So I'm wondering if in your collective wisdom you might could recommend a younger masseur for this geezer who isn't going to be put off by well....a geezer. A few more qualifications: not looking for a twink type. Ideally an all American type, masculine, muscular, and alas Caucasian...( just a physical preference) who frankly doesn't have to be a great masseur but one who is open to a little tasteful contact. All suggestions welcomed and am certainly open to PMs. Thanks in advance.

• 2 months later...
Just seeing this. I second Koss; also Pascha is great.

I have been with both Koss and Pasha and both give great massages BUT (and it is my only qualified) the small studio downtown that Koss uses is (IMHO) not ideal for a massage (no bathroom in the room, just what would have been in the 30's or 40's an office with a window). I met Pasha at my place and he was shy in demeanor but very professional in what he can do -- in fact both are expert as masseurs.

Archived