THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

To kilt or not to kilt...

marylander1940
This topic is 733 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
2 hours ago, jjkrkwood said:

E7uDQaPXMAI7Rtp.jpg:large

Damn @jjkrkwood!!  You had me all excited!  I love men in kilts…especially cute, bearded blonds with hairy pits and chest and was SO looking forward to seeing what was hiding under that kilt!  And then…DAMN!!!  I was SO HOPING for something else!  (Just my humble opinion!  No hanging up on me please!)

31 minutes ago, Trebor said:

Damn @jjkrkwood!!  You had me all excited!  I love men in kilts…especially cute, bearded blonds with hairy pits and chest and was SO looking forward to seeing what was hiding under that kilt!  And then…DAMN!!!  I was SO HOPING for something else!  (Just my humble opinion!  No hanging up on me please!)

I understand your dilemma @Trebor, but in the end, he's surely something I can work with rather well.  Have not yet tried FTM BUT it is something still on my bucket list. 

1 minute ago, jjkrkwood said:

I understand your dilemma @Trebor, but in the end, he's surely something I can work with rather well.  Have not yet tried FTM BUT it is something still on my bucket list. 

I think maybe we both ought to accept Mikey advice “Try it, you’ll like it!”  I think I’d especially like it if I had access to this FTM😛😛😛😛

• 4 months later...