THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Be still my heart

Phil_musc
This topic is 3760 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I just noticed that one of my fantasy guys is going to be in Philly later on this week. Eli from NYC is coming. I've tried to do a search on him but I think his name is too short to work within the system. Any and all information about this handsome guy and his massage service would be most appreciated. Feel free to either post here or PM me. Thanks, Men.

I just noticed that one of my fantasy guys is going to be in Philly later on this week. Eli from NYC is coming. I've tried to do a search on him but I think his name is too short to work within the system. Any and all information about this handsome guy and his massage service would be most appreciated. Feel free to either post here or PM me. Thanks, Men.

No link available?

-

I won't review here, but the Eli whose ad is linked in the above two posts is the one you're talking about, He is one of the best masseurs I have ever had the pleasure of getting rubbed by, is one of the hottest men I've ever met, and definitely has the most prodigious endowment I have ever seen in person.

I won't review here, but the Eli whose ad is linked in the above two posts is the one you're talking about, He is one of the best masseurs I have ever had the pleasure of getting rubbed by, is one of the hottest men I've ever met, and definitely has the most prodigious endowment I have ever seen in person.

I don't doubt he's one of the hottest men you've met. He's definitely model-handsome in those photos. YUMMY!

Archived