THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

411 Dave masseure in nyc

HeyDude
This topic is 3638 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I couldn't help but notice in the first review in the link to his website the reviewer constantly makes reference to his hairy body. None of his pics illustrate a hairy body, and while lots of masseurs shave their body it's just something that might be a deal breaker for me. I do hope someone will report back, because the reviews, at least the two that are available to me are pretty positive and he's really my type.....on the fantasy level.

• 4 months later...
I couldn't help but notice in the first review in the link to his website the reviewer constantly makes reference to his hairy body. None of his pics illustrate a hairy body, and while lots of masseurs shave their body it's just something that might be a deal breaker for me. I do hope someone will report back, because the reviews, at least the two that are available to me are pretty positive and he's really my type.....on the fantasy level.

He's smooth, 'cause I saw him last week.

Repeating my recent answer in the thread "Best in NYC": He's the guy in the pics, although not quite as big as pictured. He's still a beautiful, and beautifully muscled, young man. He immigrated to the U.S. ~3 years ago from a Slavic country, where he was a pro or semi-pro athlete. His English is pretty good, and he's a very nice guy. As a masseur, he is not formally trained, rather, he was taught by a boyfriend and learned from videos. As a result, the massage is a bit amateurish and unpolished and, at last for me, covered only the back, glutes and legs, but he is eager to try to do a good job and asks you for feedback as he works. The standard price includes touching everywhere except "there". If you want him to touch you, or to touch him "there", it costs extra.

Archived