THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

David in Los Angeles/West Hollywood

parumph
This topic is 3768 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I have found that a number of profiles on massage m4m never reply. They all seem to be profiles with "private" photos and videos. Which I believe they may be compensated for by the site. My guess is that they make money from the visuals and do not give massages. Maybe someone who advertises on that site can provide information verifying this.

I have found that a number of profiles on massage m4m never reply. They all seem to be profiles with "private" photos and videos. Which I believe they may be compensated for by the site. My guess is that they make money from the visuals and do not give massages. Maybe someone who advertises on that site can provide information verifying this.

Agreed - I've found similar non-responsive profiles. I found one such profile advertising with the same pics in Backpage and Craig's List I think, and it never gave a number or email to contact, just the link back to the M4M ad. Most people want the client to contact them immediately, not go through another page of info.

I searched for his supposed address, at http://www.zoominfo.com/p/David-Vaughn/1726840467 , and it leads to a place that offers private PO Boxes, and there's some indication that it's just the site's address (numerous other profiles have the same address).

MassageM4M's web site lists its address as the one you located, so it is definitely not the masseur's address. The masseur did have an Adam 4 Adam profile for a while, but I don't know whether it is still active.

Years ago JosephGa the masseur who used to post here on the Forum, and others, used to talk about fake profiles on Massagem4m. What I remember them saying is they thought the website found some attractive guys (? models) and paid them to take revealing photos and videos, and then put them up on the site to generate money without them ever having been masseurs. There are one or two ads like that in Dallas. I've never seen the guys advertised anywhere else. When I tried calling, all I ever received was a generic voicemail message - the default- often a google voice type of message. Often these guys will have reviews. But strangely, the city where the supposed meeting took place is left out of the location spot on the review form.

Another flag may be that he hasn't updated his picture in 3 years. Has anyone tried doing an image search on his pictures?

Gman

...Has anyone tried doing an image search on his pictures?

Gman

I just did. The main pic liked to several MM4M ads and a photographer's Model Mayhem profile. The profile contained several photos that I have seen on MM4M.

Archived