THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Thomas from Santa Fe...

Antinous
This topic is 3777 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I had a massage from Thomas or Tim (I forget which), and then a 4-handed from both. They are the real deal! Great personalities, they really know how to work together (or alone), and while sensual, but not erotic, they do provide a "happy ending." A tad expensive, I thought, but definitely first-rate. if you're interested in pushing the erotic envelope, I think you ought to look elsewhere, based on my experience of several years ago. But if you want an excellent massage, look no further.

I can second what beethoven said. Both thomas and tim are extremely goodl-ooking ... to my taste, especially thomas. They are - separately and together - excellent masseurs. You get a real massage, not just a body rub and tug. They do provide happy endings, but, at least as of a year ago, and at least with me, declined to go further. They do massage in the nude, and do allow touching. They are also VERY nice guys (Tim gave me a lift back to the DC metro after the session at their incall location.)

I will second, or third, or maybe even fourth the recommendations. I have only had a four hand massage from these guys, and they were excellent, no, actually outstanding. Very nice guys, excellent massage, nude, mutual touching, etc. I think that the more you see one of them or both, the more interactive it might become. But, first and foremost they are not to be missed if you appreciate and enjoy erotic massage.

Archived