THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

A change in Atlanta, Bliss has closed.

Atlantagaguy
This topic is 3776 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Bliss closed earlier this month. Fear not the boys have either gone to BJ’s or Swinging Richards depending on their physique. I personally think the ones that went to BJ’s made a great move as long as their regulars follow them. Free private booths and a lot more customers to work!

Bliss closed earlier this month. Fear not the boys have either gone to BJ’s or Swinging Richards depending on their physique. I personally think the ones that went to BJ’s made a great move as long as their regulars follow them. Free private booths and a lot more customers to work!

Agreed. I've only been a few times and although I loved the club, that Swinging Richards price structure just doesn't make it worth it for me. I like paying $10-20 a song, not risking $150 for an unknown experience.

Too bad though.

Bliss was a beautiful place, but I think this is best thing that happen to the Dancers. It was good for BJ’s and also SR! Both places needed new dancers.

Agreed. The existing dancers at both clubs will probably not like more competition but I think more customers will balance it out. I love Roosters... I wish they were a little more upscale like Bliss, but I like the rowdy nature of the place. It'd be cool if the private dance area was a little more secluded. But I've had a good time the times I've gone.

the boys have either gone to BJ’s or Swinging Richards depending on their physique.

ATLguy: can you say what "physique" each of the remaining clubs attracts?....I prefer masculine, "straight-acting", worked-out guys in their upper 20s or so....thanks a lot

ATLguy: can you say what "physique" each of the remaining clubs attracts?....I prefer masculine, "straight-acting", worked-out guys in their upper 20s or so....thanks a lot

I think you would enjoy Swinging Richards over Bj's. SR has more straight dancers and BJ's more Gay.

I think you would enjoy Swinging Richards over Bj's. SR has more straight dancers and BJ's more Gay.

I don't really go to BJs but SR has probably more gay dancers than they've ever had. Including a new hottie Frankie. I don't know if the closing of Bliss has much to do with it, but last night SR was as packed as it's been since NYE. I think they had close to 500 through the door last night. 36 dancers were there even though some of my favorites were MIA.

A few too many women, including the blonde trashy cow that seems to be there every single night. Seeing her fat arms in a sleeveless top last night was disgusting. Overall though...great vibe. Quite a few cute 20 something customers enhanced the experience. :)

A few too many women, including the blonde trashy cow that seems to be there every single night. Seeing her fat arms in a sleeveless top last night was disgusting.

lol dude I've never seen her because I've only been to ATL a handful of times, but that description pains the most vivid picture that I felt as disgusted as you feel. haha well done!

"A few too many women, including the blonde trashy cow that seems to be there every single night. Seeing her fat arms in a sleeveless top last night was disgusting."

I wonder what she thinks about guys with hairy fat arms in tank tops.

"A few too many women, including the blonde trashy cow that seems to be there every single night. Seeing her fat arms in a sleeveless top last night was disgusting."

I wonder what she thinks about guys with hairy fat arms in tank tops.

She probably likes them. Or any guys that will show her attention. But feel free to ask her. Fortunately, u don't often see a guy with hairy fat arms at sr

Archived