THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Weekend Double

whipped guy
This topic is 3690 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Two pics that caught my eye...

First... a scruff beard and kissable lips does it for me... Though there is something paradoxical about this guy as he seems a bit too purdy to be into tattoos and leather... Still it works for me.

http://images.tribe.net/tribe/upload/photo/0ee/b83/0eeb8330-af32-4308-8df9-02b2971333f2

What at can I say... Simply a hot scenario... and even though my dentist would cringe seeing teeth attempting to unzip something... After all he always admonishes, "If you're not going to eat it... It does not belong in your mouth..." Somehow, on a technicality I think this scenario will ultimately qualify...

http://images.tribe.net/tribe/upload/photo/a5a/9ee/a5a9eeec-7387-4c66-a2b0-30613dc6d591

Woof, WG. Nice set. The second pic is extra hot because of the clear juxtaposition of leathered man and naked skin. The attraction here is palpable. Pic #1 has the masculine and feminine features beautifully mixed in one guy. The leather gloves are more Monroe than butch but it all works so nicely.

Thanks for something to make the weekend pass nicely.

There is just something different and sexy about the first guy. His basket certainly proves that the gloves are by no means an indication of the real him. I bet he could take you to places you never would have dared go.

The second guy doesn't appear to need to unzipped the monster much further. Better not chip his teeth because his mouth and butt are going to be used extensively

Boston Bill

Well... Since it's gonna be a long weekend... One additional HOT leather guy... and since we were discussing zippers, here's a more conventional way to unzip...

http://images.tribe.net/tribe/upload/photo/2d6/8c4/2d68c45e-a1c9-4efe-ba95-6c3c50ac7416

• 2 weeks later...
The other day I posted this pic in another forum. Several people I know all agreed on his desirability. But is he "too purdy" to be into tattoos and leather? Well, that's just fine with me! :) I'd take him either way.

750796.jpg

Great Pic Mr. Rich!! Nope, not too purdy at all... and yes!!! I would take this guy as well. The dude is HOT... Great bod, just the right amount of hair on his chest, scruff beard... In essence the total package.

Furthermore, I definitely like the fact that the pic continues the "zipper theme"!!!! And in this case there is quite a lot to unzip!!!! Now all we need to do is find a pic with the final three inches unzipped so as to see how many inches actually comes into view... My guess is that it will be more than three... ;)

Great Pic Mr. Rich!! Nope, not too purdy at all... and yes!!! I would take this guy as well. The dude is HOT... Great bod, just the right amount of hair on his chest, scruff beard... In essence the total package.

Furthermore, I definitely like the fact that the pic continues the "zipper theme"!!!! And in this case there is quite a lot to unzip!!!! Now all we need to do is find a pic with the final three inches unzipped so as to see how many inches actually comes into view... My guess is that it will be more than three... ;)

I SOLIDLY DITTO your "take" on this hot guy's pic! I'd let him "take me" in one hell of a heartbeat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived