THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Hump Day Pic #2

whipped guy
This topic is 3804 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I hate to do this, but this one is (un)fortunately a bit too over the top to post.. and we don't want to get Daddy in trouble... Still, doing it with blood rushing to your head might me quite the turn-on...

http://www.crocogays.com/pictures/bondage/bound-gods/gay-leather-top-dominates-him/big.jpg

Can't stop laughing at this, because the other day I bent down to pick something up, and when I stood up straight, I almost blacked out. As the expression goes, "I had to take a knee."....... Sooooo, assuming of course, that I'm the guy upside down, ;) I'm wondering how long I could actully stay in that position, ...;) Love it!!

I saw a hot scene on Bound Gods a while ago, but it had 2 guys on either side of a piece of equipment back to back but opposite each other--1 head up/feet down and the other feet up/head down and the rack rotated so the Dom could get double the pleasure. I'd love to do it as the Dom, but, as BVB said, I'd probably pass out if my head was down that long.

Boston Bill

Can't stop laughing at this, because the other day I bent down to pick something up, and when I stood up straight, I almost blacked out. As the expression goes, "I had to take a knee."....... Sooooo, assuming of course, that I'm the guy upside down, ;) I'm wondering how long I could actully stay in that position, ...;) Love it!!

I saw a hot scene on Bound Gods a while ago, but it had 2 guys on either side of a piece of equipment back to back but opposite each other--1 head up/feet down and the other feet up/head down and the rack rotated so the Dom could get double the pleasure. I'd love to do it as the Dom, but, as BVB said, I'd probably pass out if my head was down that long.

Boston Bill

Well then I'm assuming that when we get you guys to the dungeon you'll be the guys who will want to do it on their knees? Not exactly what I had in mind, but I would be able to work with that... I have a scene where I would have you begging for it... Remember one needs to do something good before he gets the prize... and if suspension is not in the equation well there are "other" alternatives. Just don't tell me that you would need knee pads... If so forget it... Wimps need not apply.

I hate to do this, but this one is (un)fortunately a bit too over the top to post.. and we don't want to get Daddy in trouble... Still, doing it with blood rushing to your head might me quite the turn-on...

http://www.crocogays.com/pictures/bondage/bound-gods/gay-leather-top-dominates-him/big.jpg

...would like to watch in person and/or be a very willing participant!!!!!! FUCKIN' HOT, HOT, HOT!!!!!!

Archived