THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Massage Spaces for Rent in NY?

Lewis H
This topic is 3803 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Normally I do incalls with masseurs, as I prefer massages on a table. But there are a few masseurs I'd like to try who only do outcalls, but I can not host. I've been to a couple of masseurs who rent massage spaces. Is there an alternative space in Manhattan that anyone can recommend, that wouldn't necessarily cost an arm and a leg (no pun intended) and private enough that perhaps sensual or erotic massages can take place?

Normally I do incalls with masseurs, as I prefer massages on a table. But there are a few masseurs I'd like to try who only do outcalls, but I can not host. I've been to a couple of masseurs who rent massage spaces. Is there an alternative space in Manhattan that anyone can recommend, that wouldn't necessarily cost an arm and a leg (no pun intended) and private enough that perhaps sensual or erotic massages can take place?

Great query le *****... I have had the same issue not only in NYC but also in other places. I prefer a massage on a table (on a bed is simply too uncomfortable for me - especially straining my head and neck). A few times I hired guys who did not do IN calls and it was problematic. Some have use of very private spaces in Midtown, but one place I saw two or three times was a room in a non-descript 1920's-1935 era building, dull battleship gray walls, blacked out window, and minimum furnishings - and sadly no bathroom anywhere near.

If rent prices were not so awful in NYC someone wealthy guy could do a great service buying an old factory (4-6 floors), and renovating it into a spa of the kind only found in Europe in a gone-bye age (locker rooms, showers, dry and steam saunas, swimming pool, work-out rooms, private rooms for massage, video rooms, and a small cafe' bar). In the right neighborhood and without breaking any serious vice codes, this could be quite popular!!!!

Thread bump. No one have any info? :/

I found some links by googling "massage room for rent" or something similar, but I wasn't sure how private the rooms were. Last thing you want is a busy reception desk for a regular office taking place just steps outside your sensual massage! ;)

Thread bump. No one have any info? :/

I found some links by googling "massage room for rent" or something similar, but I wasn't sure how private the rooms were. Last thing you want is a busy reception desk for a regular office taking place just steps outside your sensual massage! ;)

That is what (to my shock) I got from one guy in NYC who was a certified physical therapist but used his "shared" office with others and I walked it and there were women and children sitting in the open waiting room waiting to see other therapists. I was MOST UNCOMFORTABLE, especially as the one washroom was clear across the waiting room from his "office" (that, thank God had a door with a lock on it!)

That is what (to my shock) I got from one guy in NYC who was a certified physical therapist but used his "shared" office with others and I walked it and there were women and children sitting in the open waiting room waiting to see other therapists. I was MOST UNCOMFORTABLE, especially as the one washroom was clear across the waiting room from his "office" (that, thank God had a door with a lock on it!)

Yeah, I guess you'd need to keep your moaning to a minimum in that kind of a situation!

Well, I just did the research and found a couple of spaces on my own.

Studio 212 was created specifically for Masseur incalls:

http://studio-212.com/

And 2B Studioes, where a massage group called MMX apparently holds sessions (perhaps in the larger studios) but I think a couple of masseurs I've called may have mentioned their rooms as well.

http://www.2bstudios.org/practitionerrooms

Consider these options the next time you have a masseur who can only do outcalls but you yourself can't schedule an incall. For $30 more per hour, I think it might be worth it. Who pays for the rental might be something you can negotiate with the masseur...

Archived