THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Anthony Cadrecha...

Unicorn
This topic is 3804 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for making Thursday morning HOT---the rainy, cool weather here needed something and you provided it.

Especially enamored with Anthony---don't know whether it's the water in Brazil or the genetic mix, but the results are certainly enticing.

Another great collection, Unicorn... I can't decide who I like best or who I would like to meet first... on second thought, send them all over and we'll have a party... they all look like they like to have fun !! :)

See, to me the fantasy would be to walk into Club 117 in Rio and have all three of these guys come after me to go to a "cabine" and taking all three at the same time to the "cabine" and everyone topping and bottoming for everyone.

Then I could take them all back to the Atlantico for an overnight...

If I had to rate them in order - Bernardo first, Henry second and Anthony third on order of preference if I had to choose only one.

Bernardo Velasco really did it for me....

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-YC7o2na03DM/UaeOspiu1WI/AAAAAAADRdQ/Y0zJpkgmRy0/s1600/tumblr_lwd3b7lf1V1qg22hlo1_1280.jpg

but a nod to Anthony Cadrecha who seemed to pack on some muscle in some of the pics, and and and....

The eyes of Henry Licett...

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-gb6diTxT-tA/TyBT2EfyCYI/AAAAAAABGIU/Q-VN98zdiwE/s1600/185319_156008317810742_100002047240822_311714_3888542_n.jpg

Amazing. All 3 of these guys are gorgeous and sensual. I have to take a trip to Brazil. Many different types of guys, but all so sexy!

Just to set the record straight, Anthony Cadrecha's American, and Henry Licett is Venezuelan...

"Meet Anthony"? well, maybe. A few years ago, he was working in London and with a friend, he had an online profile and was available for fun singly and together. They were extremely picky and tho they expected to be paid, they only wanted to play with fit guys their age or very fit older guys.

Archived