THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

It has been a while...

whipped guy
This topic is 3824 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Since I have posted any pics. This one caught my eye...

http://images.tribe.net/tribe/upload/photo/150/d01/150d01f6-ac32-4c3e-bca1-f4169b00fabc

Really hot scenario. The "dog" is a huge turn on for me. I'd love to see the "dog" turn on his master and show him some new tricks.

Boston Bill

Another pic that caught my eye...

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-yC-rRs7wzjI/Tab6gZzh8aI/AAAAAAABxwU/3VJ1A3zV3BI/s1600/Leather%252B09-05-10%252Bbig.jpg

He's thinking, "Where are my car keys? They were hanging on the hook. Oh, no. That boi took them! He's gonna get one helluva thrashing when I catch his sorry ass!"

Amazing... The sub being pulled in closer is incredibly hot. Love love love this one WG.
From one nip lover to another...

Really hot scenario. The "dog" is a huge turn on for me. I'd love to see the "dog" turn on his master and show him some new tricks.

Boston Bill

It's always fun to turn on the master and show him some new tricks!

He's thinking, "Where are my car keys? They were hanging on the hook. Oh, no. That boi took them! He's gonna get one helluva thrashing when I catch his sorry ass!"

Car keys! LOL! And all the time I figured that the guy was having a hissy fit over a missing penis whip!!! Either way... the boi is gonna get "one helluva thrashing".

I'm thinking, besides the fact that he is hot, perhaps I need a harness around my butt...ya know, just to give it a little lift. ;)

BIG LOL!!! NOW I know what I need to check out at the Leatherman the next time I'm in NYC!!! Yeah! It's tough when one gets to the stage when things need a "little lift". However, in BVB' s situation I think he is simply making one if his typically droll remarks, as from what I understand all is quite nicely in place!!! At least I have been told that he has it "all together"!

BIG LOL!!! NOW I know what I need to check out at the Leatherman the next time I'm in NYC!!! Yeah! It's tough when one gets to the stage when things need a "little lift". However, in BVB' s situation I think he is simply making one if his typically droll remarks, as from what I understand all is quite nicely in place!!! At least I have been told that he has it "all together"!

LOL...you're killin me here WG. ;)

Car keys! LOL! And all the time I figured that the guy was having a hissy fit over a missing penis whip!!! Either way... the boi is gonna get "one helluva thrashing".

Gotta remember - the Left coast, as BVB will remember, is very "transportation" oriented. This guy is trapped without his car! He can't even go after his boi.

But let me think of a scene…..

Gotta remember - the Left coast, as BVB will remember, is very "transportation" oriented. This guy is trapped without his car! He can't even go after his boi.

But let me think of a scene…..

Oh No....here we go....;)

Archived