THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Damian Angelo

Fuse69
This topic is 3127 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

It seems from this link that his massage is strictly therapeutic, which is not what most of the participants in this chat room seek. Are you? He is certainly a nice-looking chap with good qualifications. If a therapeutic massage, probably with clothes on, is what I were seeking, I'd definitely give Mr. Angelo a try.

To be fair, I also read all of his reviews and the majority are from very happy and positive clients. He has a few very bad ones (going back 4 or 5 years) and it seems that the reviewers in each case either were a) expecting a sensual/erotic experience which he does not advertise, or b) had other issues that came out in his responses to the reviews. I do know that Damian occasionally passes through DC and would be someone I would hire as I prefer therapeutic/sensual and he seems professional. Not sure how dressed or undressed he is in these sessions -- he has such a nicely sculpted model's body I would hope he would want to show it off.

I saw Damian when he was in Chicago a few years ago. At that time he was advertising sensual/erotic massage. His therapeutic massage was great, and he is a nice guy and pleasant to be with. The sensual part was fairly limited and there was no erotic part to it and no happy ending. I asked him about that after the massage was concluded, and he said I must have "misunderstood".... but it was part of his ad. I did not confront him about it, because the massage was well worth what his fee was at that time. He has a great body and he was in his shorts (which were somewhat revealing) the entire time of the massage. If you decide to book him, I suggest you clarify what is involved before you book him. I would definitely go back to him for a therapeutic massage. I also suspect that the sensual/erotic part of the massage may be related to the chemistry that is generated between him and his client, or it may change if you are a frequent client.

I decided to meet him and it was well worth the detour and his fee. I also chose the therapeutic and sensual combination. It was great and I left feeling even better, but I'm also in my twenties and in really good shape, so he was probably more willing to go places with me that he wouldn't with someone who is older and not in shape (but that's just a guess).

• 1 year later...

I had a pretty terrible experience with him. First, I was surprised at how mediocre his actual skills are, given the many positive reviews he collected. Second, and most disturbingly, he talked the entire time -- and quickly veered into racist territory. He told me that Latinos are terrible clients and, despite me clearly being uncomfortable, went on to share his generalizations about black men. I couldn't believe it.

He was polite enough to me; but the whole experience was anything but relaxing.

I had a very good experience with him. His skills were excellent, he is very personable he performed the massage in the nude with a happy ending. He is quite classically tall dark and handsome, and easy on the eyes. He was professional and I felt well cared for. I asked him if he wanted a bite to eat (it was dinner time) afterward, so we went out. He said since I'd been a good guy and paid for parking, he insisted on paying for dinner. That's what I remember most...he was a sincere , classy, genuine and decent guy.

I'm especially surprised by the poster who said he was racist. In the course of our conversation, I learned that his last boyfriend was black, he seemed like someone who sees people for who they are, and not their color. I'm also an ethnic minority myself (Asian) , so trust me I notice when people are racist or even just somewhat uncomfortable with other races...that was definitely not Damian. It seems like we are talking about two totally different people.

Archived