THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Broadway Bares 2014

Frankly Rich
This topic is 3830 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I've never been to a Broadway Bares event. When I could go, it was the lack of seating and the difficulty in getting a good vantage point that kept me away. It's all for a good cause- Broadway Cares; Equity Fights AIDS, and, if I remember correctly, they have added other charities.

This year's event is on June 22d in the Hammerstein Ballroom on 34th Street in New York.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-5jAb0I_13A8/U0gIlaqApUI/AAAAAAACz0A/OtFXb6TCtmY/s1600/BB24.jpg

The theme is "Rock Hard" to honor the former Daddy's poster known as Rockhard. Oh, I'm just kidding. He's on a Time-Out anyway. It's a rock and roll tribute! This information comes from Joe.My.God.blogspot.com:

To announce the theme of this year's Broadway Bares, watch this all access pass from the photo shoot, featuring 13 of Broadway's sexiest and most talented dancers paying tribute to some of our favorite rock 'n' roll icons. Broadway Bares combines the naughtiness of burlesque with the razzle-dazzle of Broadway and has been a smashing success since its inception in 1992. The event, featuring the hottest male and female dancers on Broadway, has become one of BC/EFA's signature events. The first Broadway Bares featured just seven dancers performing choreographed stripteases on a bar and raised more than $8,000. Through 23 editions, Broadway Bares has raised more than $11.3 million for Broadway Cares/Equity Fights AIDS.

The video should play here:

[video=youtube_share;HPCCMNzF9R4]

Archived