THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Vladek in NYC

bomerrang
This topic is 3803 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Well the "address" is Murray Hill so do not be surprised. Do a search on a few threads in the past on these guys from Eastern and Central Europe who do massages in that area of NYC. While one difference is Vladek does not offer a 30-minute quickie (like most of them do), his price range is like theirs for a 60-minute and I fear that even if he is legit (and he may be really a struggling student-pianist), he may also have already been burned with clients who short-changed him in the past. It happens.

Actually Mr. Adriano, I should have done research prior to aborted-engagement.

If you google his phone #, all sorts of ads come up. Including him being from France and Serbia (under different names), all as a traveling student.

My bad.

He is pure Polish, and his pictures don't match.

I walked away, I didn't 'have enough money' to front when he asked. "How convenient!"

My response would have been, "I don't have money to pay up front, but I DO have enough cash to pay at the end of the session." ;)

The ad is gone now. Methinks they read these forums!

• 1 month later...

Shucks. Such a pity that he isn't real.

His ad just popped up in Boston; he's supposed to be visitng here starting tomorrow.

The pics are of an adorable guy, but what really hooked me was the pics of two of the most beautiful buns I have ever seen.

Well, at least I had enough sense to look here first, and then the benefited from someone's bad luck. At least no money was lost ... but I know that, for me, time is equally valuable.

The board does it again for me!!

Archived