THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Pippin Redux

Gar1eth
This topic is 3831 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I was lucky enough to be in NYC last May and was able to see Pippin shortly after previews. The only unfortunate thing was I saw it on the Sunday after they had just recorded the cast 'album' and Patina Miller's voice had given out earlier in the week. SO I saw her understudy. But the understudy was still good. Matthew might have been a bit hoarse too.

I am hoping someone here on the Forum who had seen it with Matthew James Thomas is planning to see it again now that Kyle Dean Massey has replaced him and would let us know how he and the rest of the new cast is.

Gman

Gar1eth, I'm happy to see you posting in the forum. There was a thread on Pippin, which you might find interesting:

http://www.companyofmen.org/showthread.php?92699-Pippin&highlight=Pippin

And your suggestion that someone compare the new singer to the old is well-taken. It just won't be me! :) I can only afford to attend once, if that.

(And no, I didn't see Once!)

Archived