THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

What Does Comedy And Tragedy Cover?

Gar1eth
This topic is 3844 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Should I assume that since movies aren't listed in the descriptor of this section that movie discussions belong in the lounge? The Lounge is where I normally discuss movies, but every time I do, I always wonder if the post should have been here instead.

Thanks.

Gman

Gar1eth, there are plenty of movies discussed in this forum, albeit they aren't usually the weekend box office leader. Those movies will get more attention in the Lounge. The ones with some artistic pretense make it here.

But far be it from me to say you couldn't post here if you wanted to discuss the artistic merits of, say, Raid 2, or discuss how the martial arts in that movie compares with the martial arts in the Bruce Lee play, Kung Fu, playing at The Signature Theater.

I know that management can tell you more frankly what is meant for this forum, but, if it's posted here and brings a good response, it's probably in the right place.

Archived