THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

411 on Fernando from NYC visiting Boston

shadowcatzxxx
This topic is 3848 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hi all!

Anyone have personal experience with this handsome guy?

http://www.massagem4m.com/ny/new-york-city/16021/

thanks!

Hey SC....no experience, but as always I check for bad reviews for you when I can. He has 4 (10's) / 4 (9's) a 6 and a 3. To be honest the review that was only a 3 was last year sometime, and it was very lengthy and really harsh. To me it sounded like "sour grapes"..I'm not sure I even believe it, but that is just my gut feeling. I think he's cute and I would probably take a chance. Just my opinion. Good luck.

Thanks BVB!

Hmmm. I'll think about it. Was just burned a couple of days ago, limited bucks down the tubes.

I may (or may not) have the self-control (financially driven) to hold out for one of the ha;f-dozen guys i know who I've always had great sessions with. time, place, and schedules are always the probelms.

Perhaps I'll e-mail him and see what the response "feels" like.

Thanks BVB!

Hmmm. I'll think about it. Was just burned a couple of days ago, limited bucks down the tubes.

I may (or may not) have the self-control (financially driven) to hold out for one of the ha;f-dozen guys i know who I've always had great sessions with. time, place, and schedules are always the probelms.

Perhaps I'll e-mail him and see what the response "feels" like.

So sorry to hear that!! Been there done that, who among us has not been burned. Let me know how it goes if you go forward. You can PM if you wish...Good luck SC.

Archived