THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

411 on this hot black man, Diesel in NY?

Italiano
This topic is 3854 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Xafanndapp, I checked with my membership. Diesel has reviews as far back as 2010. All of the reviews are "10's." Many of the reviews ring realistic in that there are several reviews by people who have provided multiple reviews in the past and the description of their experience sounds genuine. Good luck

DON'T MISS THIS GUY!! I booked yesterday and went to his place. OH BOY! He looks amazing, he is a very nice guy, charming, top notch massage, VERY strong hands, definitely more expensive than others but worth the money. That body is unbelievable...

DON'T MISS THIS GUY!! I booked yesterday and went to his place. OH BOY! He looks amazing, he is a very nice guy, charming, top notch massage, VERY strong hands, definitely more expensive than others but worth the money. That body is unbelievable...

Thank you xafnndapp! Coming from you, a true aficionado of exotic men, that is quite an endorsement :) Was it 'playful'?

Archived