THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

TJ in NY on massagem4m?

shadowcatzxxx
This topic is 3857 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hi!

Anyone have any personal experience with this guy from NYC who will be visiting Boston soon?

http://www.massagem4m.com/ny/new-york-city/15395/

He has a couple of stellar reviews, which seem real and substantive ... but there are WAY more reviews that aren't displayed.

His handle is too short for me to search on the forum for him.

Anyone with the kind of account that lets you look at all reviews willing to give me a little more 411?

Thanks!

Hi!

Anyone have any personal experience with this guy from NYC who will be visiting Boston soon?

http://www.massagem4m.com/ny/new-york-city/15395/

He has a couple of stellar reviews, which seem real and substantive ... but there are WAY more reviews that aren't displayed.

His handle is too short for me to search on the forum for him.

Anyone with the kind of account that lets you look at all reviews willing to give me a little more 411?

Thanks!

I checked for you SC with my 'premium membership'. He has 20 reviews, all 10's. I didn't read all of them, but scanned through them briefly. From what I saw, they are all stellar to say the least. Many are from reviewers with 3 or more reviews in. From what I could determine, while no one specifically mentions a happy ending, however numerous ones mention leaving very satisfied. I would certainly ask him about it, if that is important to you. If you need me to read more, I certainly will. Just send me a pm and I will do it a little later today. BUT as for now, he looks like a keeper...;)

Thanks BVB!!

I guess one never knows why some reviews show up and others don't. I had been assuming that "hidden" reviews were the ones that the masseur didn't want people to see. I guess that's an oversimplification.

Thanks so much!!

Have a great weekend!

Actually on Masseurfinders the masseur has control over what reviews are posted..as an example, negative reviews can be deleted or rejected by the masseur. Which is why you only see positive reviews there. However, on M4M (which is where I checked) the masseur cannot delete a negative review if the website deems that review is legit. You do have to have a premium membership to view any negative reviews or any reviews past the last 5. I have been saved many times by seeing ALL the reviews that are posted. On numerous occasions, I have looked for other members, only to see some very negative ones that they can't see. Ya know, it's all a game of sorts. You just have to do your do diligence.

Remember, just let me know if you need me to read the reviews, I can a little later today. It won't be a problem. You have a great weekend as well.

Actually on Masseurfinders the masseur has control over what reviews are posted..as an example, negative reviews can be deleted or rejected by the masseur. Which is why you only see positive reviews there. However, on M4M (which is where I checked) the masseur cannot delete a negative review if the website deems that review is legit. You do have to have a premium membership to view any negative reviews or any reviews past the last 5. I have been saved many times by seeing ALL the reviews that are posted. On numerous occasions, I have looked for other members, only to see some very negative ones that they can't see. Ya know, it's all a game of sorts. You just have to do your do diligence.

Remember, just let me know if you need me to read the reviews, I can a little later today. It won't be a problem. You have a great weekend as well.

oh now that make sense about masseurfinder i had notice only positive experiences with masseurs

I've been to TJ guys. He is a very nice guy and I would have seen him again but getting to him can be an issue, plus it seems everytime I think about going he is travelling. He's very attractive. I think sometimes he's chest unshaven and sometimes he is shaved. I noticed one of his newer pictures he's sporting a bid. He's friendly and masculine, tall with a well worked out body and is open to more. While the massage portion of our encounter was not exceptional it wasn't bad. I think he's led a fascinating life and is extremely well traveled. I would certainly see him again. Caveat: Unless things have changed he is not acutally in Manhattan, although not far. He is one stop out of Manhattan on I think, the R. I would have to double check that again. Then a short walk to his apartment. I'm one of those people who gets a nose bleed above 14th st, so for me to go far out of my neighborhood is unusual. But I made the trip and it was really quite easy. He may have moved or gotten a studio somewhere in Manhattan, but if he hasn't, that for me was the only downside of seeing him.

Archived