THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

A 2013 contest which hasn't happened yet!

Unicorn
This topic is 3866 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanksgiving Day - Turkey and USA

I went "All around the world" looking for love, and found him right here in my own backyard....hands down..USA!

Definitely USA with Turkey and Puerto Rico close seconds/thirds. Would not mind a three way with USA, Turkey and me. Both USA and Turkey look like they can top with the best of them and both also look like they could be enthusiastic, tight bottom boys.

Did you purposely exclude Denmark? I can understand why..he seems like a certified man-hunter.

I got the info from an old website, so I may have missed a few. In the second picture with his shirt on, the Danish guy looks like a woman. No mistake in the first picture with his shirt off, though! It looks like they also replaced the Polish entrant to Kamil Zatorski. Quite a hunk!!

Name : Kamil Zatorski

Height : 189 cm

1512735_705955559425214_989345989_n.jpg

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-6C4OXQLjf1w/Uuqap3wdY9I/AAAAAAABBLU/1uk0LF9zvPU/s1600/mister+manhunt+poland+Kamil+Zatorski2.jpg

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-rRkvLH2f60Y/UuqbAeBldoI/AAAAAAABBO0/K98mo5qKCSw/s1600/mister+manhunt+poland+Kamil+Zatorski5.jpg

Kamil Zatorski (20 years), materials engineering student at the Technical University of Łódź will represent the biggest beauty contest for men and 30 years of age - Manhunt International 2014.

Final Gala will be held in China in late April and May. In total there will be 50 candidates who will compete for the winning title of the most beautiful. They will show up in your underwear, suits and national costumes.

Kamil Zatorski was selected to represent the Polish competition Manhund? Autumn at the urging of friends decided to take a home photo shoot, which later landed on the Internet. Representatives of agencies responsible for predicting Polish representative interested in the boy.

- I practice every day at the gym after 1.5 hours - he says. - With the growth of 189 cm weigh 93 kg, and it would be good if I weighed about ten less. I am also on a diet, only 1.5 thousand. calories a day. I resigned from carbohydrates, which include sweets and breads. To improve the appearance of skin, use daily sauna. I learn English, and soon I will start a course of walking the catwalk. Knead a passport, because so far only been abroad in the Czech Republic and Belgium, so it is not needed. - He said.

I think that if I attended this contest, I would have to be tied to a mast like Odysseus being sailed past the sirens, otherwise I would go bezerk!

I got the info from an old website, so I may have missed a few. In the second picture with his shirt on, the Danish guy looks like a woman. No mistake in the first picture with his shirt off, though! It looks like they also replaced the Polish entrant to Kamil Zatorski. Quite a hunk!!

Name : Kamil Zatorski

Height : 189 cm

1512735_705955559425214_989345989_n.jpg

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-6C4OXQLjf1w/Uuqap3wdY9I/AAAAAAABBLU/1uk0LF9zvPU/s1600/mister+manhunt+poland+Kamil+Zatorski2.jpg

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-rRkvLH2f60Y/UuqbAeBldoI/AAAAAAABBO0/K98mo5qKCSw/s1600/mister+manhunt+poland+Kamil+Zatorski5.jpg

Kamil Zatorski (20 years), materials engineering student at the Technical University of Łódź will represent the biggest beauty contest for men and 30 years of age - Manhunt International 2014.

My GOD, he's GORGEOUS.

Archived