THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Bryan Cranston in All The Way

foxy
This topic is 3795 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

OK guys enough is enough. No need to make this the first thread in the Comedy and Tragedy section to require that pizza be ordered!

I agree, sir, but when two different posters over several days make personal attacks I am going to respond even if it's in a measured way. Especially when they don't even seem to know that what they are doing is personally attacking another person. And that's the really scary part.

But probably better just to "plonk" and then one won't even have to see that kind of stuff. Life's too short.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree as well.

My final comment is fact, not opinion.

I have already mentioned MrMiniver's earlier characterization of Lyndon Johnson several times in this thread.

At least in the election of 1964 -- and "All That Way" takes place in 1964 -- U.S. voters did not agree with Miniver. LBJ was elected president in 1964 with the greatest percentage of the popular vote in any presidential election in the history of the United States. The record still stands in 2014.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived