THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

We need to reprise: NOW THIS IS HOT! I want! I want!

Funguy
This topic is 3768 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hey Rich and WG. This guys face, hair, and nips remind me of a guy we all know who's much slimmer and would look great in that leather jock. Plus he'd love the scene.

Boston Bill

I know of whom you speak... and yes he would definitely love such a scene...

Even better... I would absolutely love to do such a BDSM flip-flop scene with him!!!! :)

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Crunch! What I would wanna do with this guy!!!! WOOF!

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-pKk5mokQ514/TdZD5ihgntI/AAAAAAAABjs/_4nPcM3Q1J8/s512/Miguel_iglesias_leather_jeans_gay_sex_top_master_tatoo-Sandor.jpg

Sweet....Looks like he is about to lift his legs over his head, or someone is trying to pull his pants off, and he is resisting, which is very sexy... ;)

Thanks WG!!

Crunch! What I would wanna do with this guy!!!! WOOF!

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-pKk5mokQ514/TdZD5ihgntI/AAAAAAAABjs/_4nPcM3Q1J8/s512/Miguel_iglesias_leather_jeans_gay_sex_top_master_tatoo-Sandor.jpg

Sweet....Looks like he is about to lift his legs over his head, or someone is trying to pull his pants off, and he is resisting, which is very sexy... ;)

Thanks WG!!

Yes, someone is indeed pulling his leather pants off... and it would be I who would be doing it. The aroma of the leather combined with his man-scent would drive me crazy. I then would unhurriedly explore and worship every inch of his body... leisurely making my way up each leg... eventually getting lost in a few body parts... and that would include his gorgeous six pack abs and chest... until our lips met...

DAMN!!! Now in the words pf the esteemed BVB... I need a drink and a cigarette while I take that cold shower!!! Plus, the gods only know what else!!! WOW!

:) ;)

Yes, someone is indeed pulling his leather pants off... and it would be I who would be doing it. The aroma of the leather combined with his man-scent would drive me crazy. I then would unhurriedly explore and worship every inch of his body... leisurely making my way up each leg... eventually getting lost in a few body parts... and that would include his gorgeous six pack abs and chest... until our lips met...

DAMN!!! Now in the words pf the esteemed BVB... I need a drink and a cigarette while I take that cold shower!!! Plus, the gods only know what else!!! WOW!

:) ;)

Aaahhh...see that is where we differ WG. Once I got his pants off, I would immediately grab his hands and throw them back up over his head, tying them together, and then I would start at the top, with a passionate kiss, and I then I would work my way down. First hitting his biceps, pits, neck, chest, nips, abs, and then his throbbing cock....did I mention his nips? ;)....then on to his thighs, calves, and feet. Aaaahhhh, alas it's Friday, and I do suddenly feel better......Now off to make a G&T.

Aaahhh...see that is where we differ WG. Once I got his pants off, I would immediately grab his hands and throw them back up over his head, tying them together, and then I would start at the top, with a passionate kiss, and I then I would work my way down. First hitting his biceps, pits, neck, chest, nips, abs, and then his throbbing cock....did I mention his nips? ;)....then on to his thighs, calves, and feet. Aaaahhhh, alas it's Friday, and I do suddenly feel better......Now off to make a G&T.

Hmmmm. Perhaps we could work on him together. I'll start on one end and you the other. Though we might have to share his nipples. I'll take the right one if that's ok with you!!! Either way we will both be saving the best for last or in the words of Dom DeLuise... "No 'plaus a please. Sav a for the end!" As for myself, I just popped open a bottle of white zin!!!

Hmmmm. Perhaps we could work on him together. I'll start on one end and you the other. Though we might have to share his nipples. I'll take the right one if that's ok with you!!! Either way we will both be saving the best for last or in the words of Dom DeLuise... "No 'plaus a please. Sav a for the end!" As for myself, I just popped open a bottle of white zin!!!

....hhhmmmm, work on him together. Not a bad idea WG. I can share the nipples...... LMAO. Enjoy your "White Zin" and enjoy the weekend. Cheers for now. ;)

Your Sunday Dom... Ready to be worshiped...

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_dVj3_v68rYQ/S0Siq7D0cPI/AAAAAAAAUQU/g6hrTjrMp-0/S660/leather-muscle-for-halloween.jpg

I guess this gives new meaning to 'Sunday worship' ...LOL

Love it love it love it...BTW, the nips are 'out-of-control' ....thanks WG.

OMG…where can I find him? Just a quick glance and i'm horny as hell. I want every part of him, not just his nipples.

OMG…where can I find him? Just a quick glance and i'm horny as hell. I want every part of him, not just his nipples.

LOL....He is a WG find..You will have to ask him, however he is gorgeous, and I was thinking, perhaps you could find a way to insert him into one of your stories....:p

LOL....He is a WG find..You will have to ask him, however he is gorgeous, and I was thinking, perhaps you could find a way to insert him into one of your stories....:p

As always I'm willing to share!

Plus, do I know BVB or do I know BVB!!! That pic was specifically chosen because I knew the guys nips would drive him to the brink... I mean to drink!!! :) ;)

He will be in Installment 3!!! (in 2 weeks).

Now, if I could figure out how to paste his picture into the story so reader would identify -

NO! they must use their imagination.

YES! we need visual cues

OMG - I'm going insane over this guy!

He will be in Installment 3!!! (in 2 weeks).

Now, if I could figure out how to paste his picture into the story so reader would identify -

NO! they must use their imagination.

YES! we need visual cues

Can you just copy the link and post that in your installment? Either way, a description of this stud would do just fine. Thanks for all your hard work in entertaining us....

Can you just copy the link and post that in your installment? Either way, a description of this stud would do just fine. Thanks for all your hard work in entertaining us....

Thank you for the compliment.

Thought about that and it would be too big. But then I thought some more and decided that would be good!

Your Sunday Dom... Ready to be worshiped...

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_dVj3_v68rYQ/S0Siq7D0cPI/AAAAAAAAUQU/g6hrTjrMp-0/S660/leather-muscle-for-halloween.jpg

Another incredibly HOT MAN!!! As I was drooling over this latest Leatherman, it came to mind how masculine and hunky ALL the guys who have appeared here have been. Is it the leather, the man, or both? The guys I have been fortunate enough to spend time with are all hunks to begin with, but add the gear and the hotness turns into SCAULDING! Another level of this phenomanen is to watch or "help" the guy get into or out of his gear. Oops, my mind just went into overload--gotta sign off for a while

Boston Bill

• 2 weeks later...
For WG....Love the chest, Kinda like our boy.

http://affiliates.manavenue.com/gallleries/images/59/6.jpg

I don't understand why you are posting a week after the initial post which you responded to 4 times a week ago. Is it just to express your common interests in your BOY ?

Boston Bill

I don't think that BVB was referencing any previous pic or posting but rather the picture to which he linked... which pic is posted below:

Of course while "our guy" is head and shoulders above this guy, the chest is indeed "kinda like our guy"... as in YUM... I could get lost in those pecs and nips. In any event, since our guy is currently a thousand plus miles away, if available this dude would more than fit the bill... even though the "heart" that beats inside that impressive chest probably bears no comparison to the real deal...

I don't think that BVB was referencing any previous pic or posting but rather the picture to which he linked... which pic is posted below:

Of course while "our guy" is head and shoulders above this guy, the chest is indeed "kinda like our guy"... as in YUM... I could get lost in those pecs and nips. In any event, since our guy is currently a thousand plus miles away, if available this dude would more than fit the bill... even though the "heart" that beats inside that impressive chest probably bears no comparison to the real deal...

Thanks for the clarification WG. This is my first real attempt at posting pics. Indeed he could have been better, but I'm a newbie at this, ;) and as you know I am a little gun shy since the malware problems seemed to take down our original thread. I am making a list of some websites which appear to be safe. So with great caution I will proceed....occasionally. Hope you understand. BTW I just changed my membership at my local leather shop..."Tropixxx" that gives me 50% off on most items in the store during selected sales during the year, and an opportunity to pre-buy the day before the sale actually begins. Now I just need to find my Social Security check. ;) Have a great weekend.

Thanks for the clarification WG... Hope you understand. BTW I just changed my membership at my local leather shop..."Tropixxx" that gives me 50% off on most items in the store during selected sales during the year, and an opportunity to pre-buy the day before the sale actually begins. Now I just need to find my Social Security check. ;) Have a great weekend.
BVB... No problem... glad to clarify!

Regarding that 50% discount, take advantage of it. This from a guy who just dropped a bunch of bananas at Mr. S in SF via mail order... Still it will be worth every penny! (Insert evil grin here!) However, at a discount price there would have been a bigger smile on my face to go along with that evil grin!!!

It's so much fun to have that check just show up in your account!

You guys make me feel so young!!! LOL!!!

You guys make me feel so young!!! LOL!!!

You know, you made me think of when my dad (and his friends/contemporaries) were 65 and I feel, look, and act a whole lot younger than he did! Is it generational? a bit of added Testosterone?

Archived