THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

411 on Wyatt in NYC

beethoven
This topic is 3897 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Betcha dollars to doughnuts this is one of MassageM4M's buy the pictures only scam. He isn't a real masseur, and no phone call will ever be returned.

Agreed. For a new masseur, he has WAY too many photos from a single photoshoot. It reeks "staged and planted."

Well, it's now 6:35 pm, and I just got an e-mail from WyattMasssage@yahoo.com He writes, "I'm glad you like my ad. My availability for the next few days is crazy, but I'll try to get back to you as soon as poss." I didn't ask for a specific appointment, but merely asked if he's available during the day, as he's near where I work. That's what he replied to, so it seems that he's real.

411 on Wyatt

Mr. Beethoven, let us know when you hear a voice behind the keyboard.

Good advice; maybe I'm naïve, but I don't intend to chase some wraith who's busy for the next two weeks. Which, I guess, is another way of saying that yes, I'm naïve, and you're wiser in the way of the world than I am!

Archived