THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Brazil Saunas

Xtranjero
This topic is 3880 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I will also be traveling to Rio on a Cruise and was wondering if anyone has any info in the Saunas's there? Whats involved? how much etc?

just massages or more happening there.......Thanks

There is a lot of current information about Brasilian saunas at http://www.boytoy.com in the Latin Forum. Even the best nights to be there are listed.

While in Rio de janeiro, go to Club 117 [as mentioned by another poster] and Meio Mundo. Both have some nights that are very hot with 'boys', 'boys', 'boys'!

[Read the protocol at this site as well as the one which I'm recommending. It's quite helpful!]

though many like 117 and Meio Mundo, I was happy at Pointe 202 in the Copa district....smaller and quieter than the other two, it had a more relaxed, friendly vibe to me (and was walkable from my Copa apt.)....there's strong opinion about the quality and quantity of the garotos at each of these three places, so you'll have to decide which places feels best to you...open/closed days vary at each....and some have special nights of one kind or another....

update to my post just above.....

apparently, Pointe 202 may be sinking in quality according to recent posts over at the Latin forum in boytoy....as Axiom suggests, join that website if you haven't as the threads and suggestions about Rio and other Brazil cities are better than here in this forum.....check out the "how to..."-type threads that are stickys over there for practical hints on how to navigate the sauna scene....and browse the many other threads for observations from regular Brazil visitors.....

The forum is boytoy.com. Is it all about boytoys, a a term not of endearment to me, or does it really give us some valuable information. If I get to Rio, I want men, not boytoys.

yeah, I hate that name, too....that website used to be called something else not nearly as "childish", but it does have an active forum, so I have to grit my teeth, sometimes....you will definitely not have to face "boytoys" in RJ...many masculine guys all over

The forum is boytoy.com. Is it all about boytoys, a term not of endearment to me, or does it really give us some valuable information. If I get to Rio, I want men, not boytoys.

yeah, I hate that name, too....that website used to be called something else not nearly as "childish", but it does have an active forum, so I have to grit my teeth, sometimes....you will definitely not have to face "boytoys" in RJ...many masculine guys all over

I also think the name of the other site is childish.

The name of the site was changed last year from a name that permitted access without embarrassment and/or the feeling of entering an illegal site.

The site is not illegal (despite its name) but one must endure that silly name in order to participate in the helpful information contained in its forum.

For those who travel, the site offers a good amount of information about specific cities. The sections on Brazil and Spain are completely accurate.

-

Archived