THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Impressive gymnast/dance duo on some talent show

maninsoma
This topic is 3915 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I'm not really sure what to call what they're doing, but it's sort of Cirque du Soleil-ish without the pizzazz. Of particular interest to the members here because it's two young men wearing nothing but shorts and some of the positions they put themselves in are very homoerotic.

[video=youtube;uu42cGsI0KE]

Thanks for this post... these guys are UNBELIEVABLE... yes, some of the poses are very erotic! But, their strengthy, coordination and poses are nothing short of amazing. I have seen something similar in one of the Cirque shows, but I think the slow movements here in shorts make it even more exciting to watch. Thanks again for sharing.

Thanks for this post... these guys are UNBELIEVABLE... yes, some of the poses are very erotic! But, their strengthy, coordination and poses are nothing short of amazing. I have seen something similar in one of the Cirque shows, but I think the slow movements here in shorts make it even more exciting to watch. Thanks again for sharing.

Very well done indeed.

• 3 weeks later...

I just watched the bit again. I think the part that struck me as erotic was towards the end, when one guy's head is between the other guys legs and his ass is in the other guys face, and then they move into the position where one is basically cradled in the other's arms.

Archived