THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Cauldron Of Men,Tristan Baldwin & Rentmen Updates

Irish69
This topic is 4012 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Well Rik your COM tumblr is simply the nicest thing to start my day out.....;) AND AND AND.....Mr. Baldwin is looking amazing these days. Looks like the hours in the gym and his dedication to making his body the best that it can be, is really paying off.

Hugs to you both...BVB

+1

Thank you once again, Rik, for some beautiful and hot eye candy! I am so happy to see how well Tristan’s hard work has defined and bulked up that gorgeous body of his! Also, the shot of Devon Hunter lying on the draped chaise is one of my favorite pictures of that hunk. It really shows off his great dancer’s body and his gorgeous ass, which, I can tell you from my own hot experience, is a wonderful ass to rim for hours!

Rik, you have such a great collection of so many beautiful men!!!

TruHart1:cool:

Ok the 'cumtastic' is "off the hook"....Just put a big smile on my face. I do have a question. When I click on Tristans blog, (the pool pic is wonderful BTW) the first grey square appears to be video, but it won't play. It just looks like an old black and white TV that has lost reception. I am doing something wrong, or is that something that is not ready for prime time?

BVB,

Sounds like you may have a plug-in issue or your buffer hasn't filled yet. I pasted the blog link & tried it in all 3 web browsers, and it played fine. Usually the gray screen happens till the video buffer has filled (can take a couple of minutes) I hope this helps.

Irish69

BVB,

Sounds like you may have a plug-in issue or your buffer hasn't filled yet. I pasted the blog link & tried it in all 3 web browsers, and it played fine. Usually the gray screen happens till the video buffer has filled (can take a couple of minutes) I hope this helps.

Irish69

Thanks Rik, changing browsers worked. The video put a smile on my face this wonderful Sunday morning, and I did hear him say that he was coming to Lauderdale...Hmmmm I did check his calendar. As of now it looks like he will only hit Tampa. Well maybe early next year he will come to Miami or FTL? Praying that our travel schedules don't conflict. Hope you are well Rik. I sent you a pm with my new phone #....been a long time since we chatted. Would love to catch up with you next week.

Archived