THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

South Florida this Past Weekend: Johnny's, Boardwalk, Swining Richards

edsahead
This topic is 4030 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I was in Fort Lauderdale this past weekend for 5 nights and visited all 3 clubs a couple of times each; none were particaularly busy as it is the off season in FLL.

Boardwalk - stopped by on Wednesday and I must say that the new booths with curtains in the back make for a huge improvement! The bar was reasonable busy and I had 4 excellent back room encounters with guys who delivered (Arturo, Ricardo, Alberto and Valter)and 1 dud (Rocky I should have known better as I had a bland experience with him at Johnny's the previous year), on Friday night I had a great repeat encounter in the back with Ricardo and another dud-Felix (I'm done taking the big mucle guys in the back) I also went to there on Sunday night and it was really dead and had took no one in the back. All in all it was pretty good, but I am very specific with the dancer as to what I want and what I am willing to pay and the new private booths at the Boardwalk make it much better than the old set up. however the place is still a dump and the a/c dripped on me on the far side of the bar by the lap dance room so beware of that. The creepy little lap dance monitor is still there and you need to pay him $5 when you go in the back but he did nothing other than collect the $5.

Johnny's - went there twice on Thursday and on Saturday. Again I find that most of the boys at Johnny's are willing and able to deliver and had three great back room experiences with 2 latino boys; Lamby(not his name but close enough) & Felix and a young light skinned black kid named Chris. All were very happy to see me and I enjoyed their company. The place is still a complete dump and the music is loud and its way too smoky, but I always have a good time there. On Saturday I had repeats with Lamby and Felix and then the place was dead and I went back to the guest house and the hot tub.

Swinging Richards - I went twice after the Boardwalk on Friday and Sunday nights. It is in an industrial park across from a cement yard, if you leave the Boradwalk it is a 12 minute drive up Andrew's (turn on SW 2nd across from the Broward out paitent by the Red For Rent Sign) before you get to Atlantic Blvd (it is very close to 95 at Atlantic Blvd). It is a very nice and very big club that used to be a straight strip club, $10 both nights to get in although the door man gave me and my friend a break as he said it was supposed to be $20 on Friday. There's a big stage as you enter with a bar at either end. There is a drink rail and chairs at the stage and tables and chairs on wheels (like before) on one side of the stage and big 1/2 round upholstered booths on the other side with more booths a couple of steps up behind the first row of booths. The lighting on the stage was terible and they need more tables and chairs close by the stage and the sight lines from the far booths is bad in my opinion. Although it is much nicer that the old SR in N Miami it could use some modifications to make it better. The lap dances are $5 to the house and $20/song to the dancer in a very nicely decorated private booth in the back with a padded bench seat, curtains and CAMERAS (there were probably 6 of these)! The dancers keep their underwear on, I did not partake. The VIP dances are in a larger nicely decorated private booth without cameras at $140/15 minutes or $265/ 30 minutes, again I did not partake. It was pretty busy on Friday night but the place is so big it swallows the crowd and much less busy on Sunday (but it is September). The guys as always were hot and on Friday there was a patron who paid the every dancer $20 so they were in the buff for all 3 songs so there was lots to look at. Amazingly drinks are cheaper here than at both Johnny's or the Boardwalk and I tend to spend less here as I mostly just look, tipping regularly on stage of cousrse and when I talk to the dancers out front.

I stayed at the Worthington/Alcazar/Villa Venice resort complex in a nice room with a 4 poster king bed at the Villa Venice. It is an all male clothing optional resort close to the beach and I highly recomend staying there when in Fort Lauderdale. the owner Jim and his staff do a great job of making everyone feel welcome, it has abut 60 rooms, 3 pools and 2 hot tubs and lots of gay guys of all ages and shapes, they serve a continental breakfast every morning and have a cocktail party every Saturday and the place is fairly cruisy if your into it, especially at night by the hot tubs! I've met some really nice guys here.

To summarize I had a nice long weekend in Fort Laudale at the resort, at the strip clubs, I also went to Bill's and the Alibi, had some great meals at Il Molino, Seasons 52, J Mark and Carlos & Peppes. the weather was hot ans so were the guys!

Thank you very much for your very thorough and up-to-date account of Fort Lauderdale. The specific details you provide are very useful for the rest of us. I did not realize that Villa Venice was now part of the Worthington also. Your report is much appreciated. Glad you had a good time.

Archived