THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Black Bodybuilder Mike- any info?

JB85
This topic is 4029 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I saw him a number of years ago. I remember was that he was very friendly and looked good, I definitely had a massage, but other than that I don't remember much about the session. His last review was from 2011. He's still using the same pictures from when I first met him.

I'll chime in here. What dcguy says is accurate. My experience also was a few years ago (maybe 3 or 4 - time flies after all, and it's hard to keep these things fresh in my mind). At any rate, Mike looked like the pics posted, he was friendly and personable, did a good massage which evolved into a really hot time. I left excruciatingly happy.

I met him twice in NYC. He didn't look 100% like the pics (his cock is not that big), but he looked great regardless. I thought the massage was so-so. Maybe I am spoiled because I live in NY, and I am used to getting really great massages. The fucking, on the other hand, was just fine :)

Archived