THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Finally, a new beautiful hottie in Los Angeles

jeffla
This topic is 4039 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I saw Aaron a few times when he worked at Bodywork station in NYC. He is a hundred percent real, the sweetest guy around, and will satisfy your every wish. A few times I had to ask hi to stop because his massage is so sensual I needed a break! He is straight but totally open to whatever you would like, and I wish he was still in NY so I could see him again.

I saw Aaron a few times when he worked at Bodywork station in NYC. He is a hundred percent real, the sweetest guy around, and will satisfy your every wish. A few times I had to ask hi to stop because his massage is so sensual I needed a break! He is straight but totally open to whatever you would like, and I wish he was still in NY so I could see him again.

Thanks so much. I definitely need to try him then!

I haven't been to the Bodywork station before. Are these massages erotic?

Can I ask - do you have any idea how far Aaron is comfortable in going? Is the sensuality a lot of erotic touching and to what extent?

Thanks so much!

PM me when you get a chance.

Thanks so much. I definitely need to try him then!

I haven't been to the Bodywork station before. Are these massages erotic?

Can I ask - do you have any idea how far Aaron is comfortable in going? Is the sensuality a lot of erotic touching and to what extent?

Thanks so much!

Archived