THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Fernando

Farhan88
This topic is 3831 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

http://www.massagem4m.com/masseurID.cfm?id=16021&state=ny&city=new-york-city

347-819-1388

Can any1 log in on massagem4m.com and let me know his bad reviews ? I need to know because I got a massage from him and he tried to finger me and after that I am not well....I need to know what others are saying about him ...and now he is inactive

"...he tried to finger me and after that I am not well......"

I don't get what you are trying to say or assume, even if not reading his bad reviews?....

Yeah i mean to say he massaged the area between penis and anus and that made me cum right away somehow he moved his fingers in a way or i guess he probably touched my prostrate and then he inserted his finger half way and i asked him to take it out because i was not comfortable with that and from that point on after 2 days of massage i had a burning near my anus then rectum pain off and as well as lower abdominal pain but my stool was ok and he put a lot of oil there too and i have never been fingered or fucked so i dont know if i caught a bacteria in my anus that went into my abdomen and u know it has been three months now all the itching i was having and everything hasbeen gone but i still get lower abdominal pain and am very gaseous and its only after a massage from him i got tested for all stds and i was negative but i dont know what std can be transmitted by a finger to ass...he was wearing his undies whole time and rubbed his body on my back and i was naked...i am trying to figure out if others had the same issue he fingered others and they had some problem i dont know....please advise...

http://www.massagem4m.com/masseurID.cfm?id=16021&state=ny&city=new-york-city

347-819-1388

Can any1 log in on massagem4m.com and let me know his bad reviews ? I need to know because I got a massage from him and he tried to finger me and after that I am not well....I need to know what others are saying about him ...and now he is inactive

Well Farhan, I looked with my premium membership. He has 4 10's, 4 9's, one 6 and one 3. The review where the client gave him a 6 was not really horrible. The client basically said that he was hard to book and the massage was lackluster, but that he would not repeat. The review of a 3 was very recent and very troubling. He said that Fernando was difficult to book and at one point asked if he could push back the appointment because he was delayed traveling, but then said if the client couldn't push the appointment back that he would be on time. The client felt that either you are delayed from travel or you are not. Fernando ended up being a little late, but not without drama first. Fernando looked like his pics, did a body on body contact massage, but would not let the client touch him. All in all the client said that the massage was subpar. During initial contact Fernando assured the client that mutual touch was Ok and that there would be a 'happy ending', however the reviewer states that Fernando not only kept pushing his hand away, but would not look at him. The client said that at the end of the massage, Fernando basically flipped him over and tried to do a 'happy ending' as fast as he could, while starring at the ceiling and starring out the window. The client said that the ' happy ending' was not sensual at all.

I have been doing massages for more years than I like to think about, and my policy is that when I see a negative review that I believe, then I just don't hire that person. Personally I believe this negative review....good luck.

• 5 months later...

I just saw this guy--he is beautiful but he uses fake pics. He massages with, at best, one hand, as he lies with his head at your feet and may as well be napping. I didn't let him give a "happy ending" and for the first time ever considered withholding payment. He was really sweet; I am charitably assuming he is more stupid and lazy than wicked, but it was a truly horrible experience. I am an average guy, very clean cut, very kind, and was in no way rude this afternoon, and this massage made me feel like I was a smelly beast unfit to be touched...

To the original poster, with your level of concern and noted symptoms, I would recommend you seek assessment and evaluation by your primary physician. I encourage you to be honest about the symptoms and timeline. You can mention and reference the activity as a sex act between consenting adults without the details. Hope you feel better soon.

To the original poster, with your level of concern and noted symptoms, I would recommend you seek assessment and evaluation by your primary physician. I encourage you to be honest about the symptoms and timeline. You can mention and reference the activity as a sex act between consenting adults without the details. Hope you feel better soon.

Racketjock that is great advice. I'm not sure if you noticed- because I didn't initially- the original post was from last September. I'm hoping the OP took your advice a long time ago.

Gman

• 4 weeks later...

I was the OP and the problem went away on its own ...i guess it was just the irritation from he putting his finger in my anus ...i tested for all stds as well after about 11 weeks and. 4 days and all were neg so i was not concerned...

Archived