THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Montreal Sunday

Guest elmont
This topic is 4043 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Watch out for Joey at the Campus he steals your money off the bar. We left our change on the bar and the minute we turned our money was gone. Right I leave a 10.50 tip for 9.50 in drinks. Other than that we had a fantastic time all 4 days. Dan even got on the stage and danced with everyone during the dance break Ladies night and, of course, he bought us shooters and caught up on our lives before making the rounds. I don't know how he does it but he does a damned good job of making everyone feel welcome, something the other places lack big time. Off to Stock and while Campus had probably 20 dancers and a good crowd we counted 7 dancers at Stock and all of them texting, something the Campus does not allow their dancers to do. Half through our drinks no one had even looked up and no thank you from the bartender for his tip so we left the only customer there and headed to Taboo, which had a only slightly better crowd. A couple of real cute guys but the others were the skinny types. Jerry the waiter/new owner, short changed us which happened once before when we were there a couple years ago. After a drink we grabbed a quick bite and headed back to Campus. By this time it was hopping and we bought Dan a drink. We visited some more as he introduced us to Bruce and a new hottie Robbin. Bruce is new as Peter and Sam and Robbin and James and Leon and a couple we never got to meet. Lenko, Dimitri and crew did some great shows ladies night which made it lots of fun and Liam, a beautiful guy spent some time with us. As we left Dan came over to the stairs and he and Danny, the manager, thanked us for coming and wished a safe trip back to Chicago and Florida. How often does that happen?

I have to say Dan's Campus continues to be the friendliest club and have the nicest and best looking dancers in the North America.

I do not usually comment on this site or others for that matter, but I just returned to NYC after spending two very enjoyable weeks in Montreal, and I find the comments from "Infomania" to be far from what I experienced at the three male strip clubs in Montreal. I am not sure which Sunday Infomania is speaking about, but I was at Stock Bar on the Sunday of Labor Day weekend and again just last night. The Sunday of Labor Day weekend, Stock Bar was packed - you could not find a seat. I may not have the same taste as others, but the dancers at Stock Bar are very good looking and provide a continuous show including duos and shower shows. I did see a couple dancers texting while sitting around the pool table, but there were at least 30 dancers - plenty of dancers for everyone. The variety of dancers at Stock should appeal to mostly anyone – big guys, muscle boys, cut and lean boys, and even a twink or 2. I actually had to wait for a VIP cabin to become free when I went for one of my 3 dances that night. That is how busy it was at Stock. Everyone seemed to be having a good time. There were 2 bartenders and they seemed very nice and not bad on the eyes either!

As for yesterday, Sunday, Sept. 8, Stock Bar was not empty either. There were customers when I arrived at 10:30pm, continuous dancers on stage and I counted at least 15 dancers in the bar. I sat at the bar enjoying my drink, the barman (I believe his name was Etienne) was very friendly and took time to chat whenever he had a moment. I watched the show for just over 2 hours and I did not see a repeat dancer on stage during that time. Confused again – what Sunday is Infomania talking about?

I did go to Campus on 2 separate occasions during my trip – all during the early evening hours. I will say there are a few good looking dancers at Campus. I go early because when the night time guys arrive too many of them seem past their dancer prime. I don’t go to a strip club to see a bunch of middle-aged men prance around naked on stage. The thing that is the most disturbing to me at Campus is how pushy the dancers can be. You do not have time to order your drink before they are hanging all over you asking for a dance or asking you to buy them a drink. I have never been very comfortable in a dark enclosed space and then pressure from total strangers is not exactly my idea of a good time. I find it quite contradictory on Infomania’s part to say how much he likes Campus, but yet he said the barman stole his change from the bar. The owner and manager of Campus did not greet me or thank me for coming – boohoo… I do not go to strip clubs to meet the owners. Dan, the owner Infomania mentions, has been pointed out to me in the past by dancers. I could not believe how blatantly drunk he was even early in the evening in his bar. Since Infomania found the Campus owner so cordial, perhaps he might consider sending him a thank you gift of a season or two of Bar Rescue.

As far as Taboo is concerned, I went there once during my two weeks on a Thursday night. I stayed for a couple drinks and watched the show. I spoke to a couple dancers. The dancers working there are nice enough, but too skinny or small build. They look younger than the age of consent -- hence the name Taboo. I don’t really know what to say about Taboo, so I will move on.

Like I said, I do not comment on reviews normally, but the difference in Infomania’s opinion and my actual experiences during my two weeks is so extreme that I could not resist writing. Maybe Infomania stopped in a Stock Bar 15 minutes before closing. As they say, to each his own. My taste is Stock Bar, by far the best strip club with a great look, very nice staff, and in my opinion, the best looking dancers in North America.

Does anyone have info on whether or not Big Dave aka Christian is at currently working at Campus ? as well as Kevin the sexy firefighter, and for how much longer...I think he said he'd stay around only for the summer season.

Also any sightings of Thierry at Stock, who was mentioned in a previous thread?

Archived