THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

massagem4m photo and video sale: Anyone besides me care to comment?

luvsrubs
This topic is 4050 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Massagem4m had a one day sale on all videos and photos yesterday. I had never totally understood the credit system, but with a good many vids and pics half price, they got me to take the plunge. I spent 20 dollars and checked out two vids with some credits left over. I'm wondering if anyone else did the same. I checked out the unreachable Austin in NYC http://www.massagem4m.com/ny/new-york-city/15595/ whose impressive body and pics had made me curious since he first appeared on m4m site. However, with the help of this group I think we pretty much decided he was one of the not real masseurs who was there only for the pics and vids. A nice vid of him using fleshlite in the shower but not particularly highly erotic given how hot his massage description and rest of his pics look. I also checked out Mike http://www.massagem4m.com/ny/new-york-city/15876/ whom I had actually hired a few years ago. Mike is a really nice guy with good reviews for his massage and he gives a pretty good massage. He's a former dancer and seems to really know what he's doing but for whatever reason, there just didn't seem to be much energy between us as nice as he was. Another person might do better. Mike had, it seemed to me, recently, posted a jack off vid. He has two separate vids, one of him jacking which doesn't show his face but you have to buy a second to see him cum. I decided not to purchase the second vid as (maybe it's just me) the vid was far less erotic than the actual person. Was just wondering if anyone else took advantage of the "sale" and what you thought. As always perfectly fine with private replies.

I have taken advantage of their "sale" in the past, but not the most recent one. I have made good use of the opportunity to check some guys out. Some confirmed that I wanted to see them and did, which was a good use of the sale. Some confirmed that I did not want to see them, so did not. You do have to be careful, as many have said on this Forum, that some of the pics and vids only seem to be for the money, and the person whom you see will never pan out to be a real masseur, or maybe, but will never make an appointment that will stick. As always, let the buyer beware, but at the sale, some are worth investigating. Otherwise I never pay for pics or vids on that site.

Archived